Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not watching his dots of doom either. Ain't got time for that shite. What bugs me as well is he doesnae put captions on his stories. So I skip them. No bleep wants to hear his voice out loud.
He doesn't put the captions on because last time the caption programme had a melt down trying to understand what he was saying, burst into flames and didn't work for a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah, can’t lie me too. Seems like the start of something if he doesn’t seek help and coping mechanisms beside staying in
Is he saying he has panic attacks? I didn't watch his dots of doom tonight.

Reactions: 15
Buckle up and grab the popcorn ma lovlies Marion is heading for a breakdoon and I’m here for the journey 💋🥔🍊💎🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just going to throw it out there but being on a bus in 22 degree heat wearing a long length winter coat might be the reason for him having a funny turn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m just going to throw it out there but being on a bus in 22 degree heat wearing a long length winter coat might be the reason for him having a funny turn?
The bleep was probably on a come doon from no enough carbs. She was soon right as rain once the purse was oot buying plastic shite

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but from someone who suffers with a panic disorder and can have random panic attacks which have sometimes lead to having to have the paramedics out to them… he didn’t have a panic attack.

He definitely just went faint due to feeling too hot or just had a funny turn which happens to us all. I literally had the same happen to me a few weeks a go, went all hot, dizzy, ears started ringing and then threw up. Maybe he should Google it so he can stop being an attention seeking little bastard.

I swear to god if he plays on this now and starts saying he’s having panic attacks I’ll lose my tit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Ah sat masel down with some class had ma criss and joos watched the dots. I don’t know how this guy can keep a straight face the amount of lies he tells.

First of all about the ‘panic attack’ he gets that nervous feeling in his stomach before social events or going to meet pals, well he does neither of those so he is talking shite and speaking of shite the reason he has got a runny arse is due to the horrendous diet.

Next, the party days are long gone…. There were never any party days.

Says they did not google it, definitely did.

Was so shaken up worried is that going to be my life from now on suffering like that, still traipsed round the paisley centre and had a drink. Maybe it was on the way home but he still was able to upload stories as normal?

Claims he has pals, next breath I’ve no pals you are my pals.

Martine’s ‘mental health scare’ being shared as content is despicable, I’ve had personal experience of serious mental health episodes and at no time then or now did I jump on stories and look for strangers to inbox me unqualified words of wisdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but from someone who suffers with a panic disorder and can have random panic attacks which have sometimes lead to having to have the paramedics out to them… he didn’t have a panic attack.

He definitely just went faint due to feeling too hot or just had a funny turn which happens to us all. I literally had the same happen to me a few weeks a go, went all hot, dizzy, ears started ringing and then threw up. I swear to god if he plays on this now and starts saying he’s having panic attacks I’ll lose my tit 🤦🏻‍♀️
He was dressed for winter on a bus in summer, I don't think we need a doctor to solve this case.

• Haha
  • Heart
He talks in total riddles. Me trying to get through these stories:

Getting older you lose confidence!? duck off! One of the good things about getting older is gaining confidence in yourself and your abilities. I don’t believe for a minute he trained rooms full of people. He is such a gormless buffoon of a man!

• Haha
  • Heart
He talks in total riddles. Me trying to get through these stories:

Getting older you lose confidence!? duck off! One of the good things about getting older is gaining confidence in yourself and your abilities. I don’t believe for a minute he trained rooms full of people. He is such a gormless buffoon of a man!
Mite huv been the mannequins in Debenhams store cupboard. Cudni tell the difference cos of his Kerry Katonas and thought everyone was silent listening tae his wisdom. So aye, and so forth. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And as the blind Nakita dug ran for me, I couldn’t help but wonder - are we all turning a blind eye to something? Our bank balances? Our piles of tat behind the sofa?
This has officially done me in.

Tonight has been a lot and it’s only Monday.

Might stay up until midnight and mop leg kick ma way right intae Tuesday!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That might explain the demise Ah Debenhams if he wis allowed tae train rooms full ah folk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly you’d think he was an auld codger in gods waiting room the way he was going on there. You’re only 39 Mazda, not 79! Don’t get me wrong, plenty of us appreciate quieter nights in as we get older, but FFS, he’s ready to start popping the werthers originals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hens ah love how we have awl started putting the 👉🍊 after our sentences 🤣🤭

Can it be added to the wiki 🍊💎👌[]🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone worked out when his fake ass insta pals aka rent-a-pals are coming over to the bedsit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.