Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies the landline, before the debt collection agencies were calling 😂😂😂 safe to say that’s been ripped out the socket!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Autumn decor was scaled back 4 years ago! Shows how his spending addiction has spiralled ! Happy 4th Anniversary Maz in way more debt ! And for what …
This pic💀💀💀⚰⚰Deek looks like he’s been held hostage. They do not have one normal pic together.
ED192C1D-E6DC-4EB2-8120-6726C252D2C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think one day he’ll just disappear off the gram. No fanfare. The page will just be gone.

It’ll be when the debts finally catch up with him. It can’t be far off already with how much his spending has ramped up.
Looking back 2018 had brand new toaster/kettle how may had he had since then, he wouldn't be able to go so easy he would go private bio Family/friends only 💎

If your constantly buying stuff or want something and still not happy and want the next best thing you have money issues nae debates.
While looking back at his posts 2018 - he found his gold in weight.
Most simple of sayings he fucks it up Deed Deek should really be checking before he posts I mean he is the administrator after all

This pic💀💀💀⚰⚰Deek looks like he’s been held hostage. They do not have one normal pic together.
View attachment 1556812
Back in yer ain lane lovelie Deed deek is laughing but crying on the inside.
Tons love Isa 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies I couldnae sit and listen to his ramblins the night. Once he started on 'the life he let to lead' it was too much

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Success? Success?

You and I have VERY different understandings of success, Mario hen

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He mentions close pals. You mean the fake insta pals, because you've never mentioned others coming to see you or vice versa. And yes, you are a saddo. Your words 👍

As for his anxiety, I'd have it because of living in that tiny flat in amongst drug users. I'd have been out of there years ago.
I still think he's heading for a breakdown. All this spending is just giving him a quick buzz, then once it's all over his brain goes into overdrive on his debt. If that's the case it's his own fault.

Yeah well, you throw people under the bus, go into a huff when they snub you, and that's what happens.

Feck he really waffles on doesn't he 🙈
Screenshot_20220905-202743_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Aw hens am pure swervin oot ma lane and hormonal bit I really felt for her about that panic attack as I am also a sufferer and it deffo rings hame

• Heart
Attention seeking at it's finest.. so many comments but all he can do is like comments.
Lazy arse can't be bothered interacting with them, apps no his Joab.
Seeking validation from strangers online.
Word Marion they don't care if they were true followers or actually cared the would know it was 4 years or where's eccy jaw/ginger scheme burd ... Just like Mrs.H they don't care.
Also buy your own balloon and cake to celebrate stop making up shite content for freebies.

Reactions: 20
Took a screenshot of the weather app today cause a was thinking “get it right bleeping up ye Martin!” Hope it’s a long hot ✨aUtUmN✨
B526CB07-D735-4085-B66F-5A2B1BB75F40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We could easily counterpoint all of those things he has said “success” “grace” “maturity” etc with substantial evidence to the contrary. He’s beyond delusional at this point — he needs actual help. Instagram is not his job or life, so why does he make such a big thing of it? 😜 such a twit.

The only thing he’s “gained” a lot of is weight. It’s certainly not money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.