Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a want wae him.

No ma quote lovelies. This app full ae snakes isnae ma joab. But still...we move! Time to kick T U E S D A Y S erse and get this dayn of dawn done.

Just gutting my hoose before bed so I can get up and gut it again before work. Canny dae enough gutting.

Then I'm gawn tae stick ma hottest, thickest, 18tog duvet coat on and cut about the mcgills number 7 and see how long it takes me tae sweat ma tits aff and pass oot. We call this "gawn fur a panic attack" ma lovelies. Nae idea how it happens but it just does. But still...we move!

This is ma life. Ma rules. Ma app. Ma way. We've aw goat disabilities. It's ma three days aff a week annual leave lovelies its ma rules how a spend them. Aw cosy in ma wee bedsit sanctuary. Live yer life darlin. Keep yer power. Keep yer lains.

Tonsa love 🥔 💎 💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Nawww I’m sorry I don’t buy it! I think he is running out of content and pissed people are talking about him never going on holidays because of his debt! A lot of people are talking about post covid MH so he is jumping on the bandwagon.

I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing you wanna do is jump on Insta and tell thousands of people.

So brace yourself for a mental health journeh that will likely offend someone along the line.

Insomnia got me up listening to the million dots of doom. Have an early night and miss everything lol

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Morning ma lovelies ! It’s the 6th Sept so it must be time to celebrate Christmas. All get cozy and out your trees up please ☺🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Marion’s peri menopausal pass it on.

The sweats, the lack of confidence, change in diet, thinning hair, expanding waistline

Oh wait……🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nawww I’m sorry I don’t buy it! I think he is running out of content and pissed people are talking about him never going on holidays because of his debt! A lot of people are talking about post covid MH so he is jumping on the bandwagon.

I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing you wanna do is jump on Insta and tell thousands of people.

So brace yourself for a mental health journeh that will likely offend someone along the line.

Insomnia got me up listening to the million dots of doom. Have an early night and miss everything lol
He’s definitely trying to jump on a band waggon. I have complex MH issues and suffer with panic attacks, would I ever go on my Insta and tell everyone - erm no and I have hardly any followers. All these ‘new issues’ do we suspect PIP is due for renewal 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just caught up with the thousand dots of gloom . Mario talking about his favourite subject himself . I wonder if that was for the benefit of the DSS since I read they are looking at peoples social media to catch cheats out . I really believe he has mental health problems but it’s not anxiety it delusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 27
Just caught up with the thousand dots of gloom . Mario talking about his favourite subject himself . I wonder if that was for the benefit of the DSS since I read they are looking at peoples social media to catch cheats out . I really believe he has mental health problems but it’s not anxiety it delusions of grandeur.
Oh there is possibly something there, but certain not anxiety. He has clear highs/lows and obviously gets a buzz from spending and showing off with a clear sense of grandeur then crashes into a low. I wouldn’t say they appear enough for Bipolar but there are certainly traits of the cycling there.

Reactions: 19
He’s definitely trying to jump on a band waggon. I have complex MH issues and suffer with panic attacks, would I ever go on my Insta and tell everyone - erm no and I have hardly any followers. All these ‘new issues’ do we suspect PIP is due for renewal 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
That’s whit ah thought ma lovelie. It’s been mentioned oan here that we think they are a pair Ah benefits cheats, he’s probably shat himsel that the DWP are watching.

• Haha
More maturity grace and kindness in the sharts he does. Deluded wee fucker. What he had sounds like low blood sugar. Probably swings like crazy all the shite he eats and it makes you feel rough as duck when it crashes. So aye nae oranges oan ma page hens 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If a acted like a pure fanny online and had nearly 80 threads pulling me up on it then am sure I’d have social anxiety tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Interesting ! I wonder if that’s why we are not subjected to his dancing videos anymore 🤣

Also debt collectors I can imagine he pays minimum back …if I was them I’d monitor his socials they would have a fit if they see the amount of no money he has to pay them back, but can spend on tat !

• Haha
Catching up on last night. You had a vasovagal pal! Low blood pressure most probably not a panic attack. Get some proper food down your neck and drink some water you’ll be right!

Reactions: 20
As always he is late tae the party. Mrs Hinch has been faking panic attacks since 2018 so that's another insta trend he is behind oan.

I tried to watch the dots of doom but he was like a broken record stuck on repeat so I hud to skip them. Attention seeking little rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning ma lovelies ! It’s the 6th Sept so it must be time to celebrate Christmas. All get cozy and out your trees up please ☺🤣
That video is soooo cringe🤢 every time I see it I think yip definitely learning difficulties!!!
Derek reminds me a bit of Forest Gump and Marion the spitting image of PeeWee Herman- bleeping loonballs the two of them!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.