Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more l look at his baldy picture the creepier he looks.
Look what you've got to look forward to Maz 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just want to say I've swerved rite outta ma laine and ma thread but he's an unfortunate looking soul and he's bespoke bedsit his rammed with absolute shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma luvlies💎💎💎 hope youse are enjoying the 20 degree autumn heat we’re having. The thought a wee Deeks raging face after yesterdays annihilation makes me howl, wee toad deserves it💎 that’s aw av got to say the day ma luvlies, youse have aw been wee Isa’s gabbing away lit duck and I had tae patch work tae catch up #priorities

• Haha
  • Heart
The more l look at his baldy picture the creepier he looks.
Look what you've got to look forward to Maz 👀😂
Looks the spit of Paw McKnight. It’s probably a blessing that the bloodline ends wae them two brothers.

• Haha
  • Heart
20 degrees, sun splitting the trees, Marios manifesting Autumn and is walking about with a hungry caterpillar cocoon jacket. Meanwhile, Deeks naewhere to be seen. I’m getting the feeling Deek goes on a bender when his team get pumped and doesn’t come home for a few days because he’s in some boggin flat stoned out his mind where they keep the curtains closed using a peg. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
BBQ weather and this loser is stompin about in a duvet coat, timberland boots and probably a scarf. Idiot probably looked out the window to beruit this morning, saw the rain and assumed it was freezin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please can we have a moment of silence for the pink lamp in the living room. RIP 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Too much clutter there you fool! 🙄
Screenshot_20220904-184842_Instagram.jpg

Still so warm at nearly 7.pm, and this imbecile has Derek's orange blanket over him 🤪
Screenshot_20220904-184956_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
They obviously get the bus because they have some sort of disability pass because they could’ve got a train to there quicker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Closet I could get my lovely but his looking more likes Gary glitter in his later years 🤢🤣
Don't tell anyboady doll but ah love a bit o' Gary Glitter but ah'm no a fan o' his deviances and nae debates 😱

To make his bespoke autumn art, ma lovelie.
View attachment 1553833
Looks like Martin is oan his dabs or making bespoke Starbucks Barrs lemonade drink and nae debates.

They obviously get the bus because they have some sort of disability pass because they could’ve got a train to there quicker.
Don't be talking aboot yer new bit of stuff like that 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was still connected to the kitchen Alexa and he came out over that. Husband shouted “stop watching that rough Scottish bird!”

Thanks Mario, kids are crying the noo 😂

D3CD7FC5-DFF2-4B10-B337-7465A1674614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I was still connected to the kitchen Alexa and he came out over that. Husband shouted “stop watching that rough Scottish bird!”

Thanks Mario, kids are crying the noo 😂

View attachment 1554196
Don’t let Marion know he was on Alexa ma lovelies he will be coming up with all sorts of ideas ! Probs try and start a podcast we can all listen ta on our Alexa. Look how carried away he got with his wax melt company ! I dread to think where he would run with that idea

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t let Marion know he was on Alexa ma lovelies he will be coming up with all sorts of ideas ! Probs try and start a podcast we can all listen ta on our Alexa. Look how carried away he got with his wax melt company ! I dread to think where he would run with that idea
It’s so funny. My husband cannot stand him. It’s literally a pure hatred, and he’s only heard his voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't tell anyboady doll but ah love a bit o' Gary Glitter but ah'm no a fan o' his deviances and nae debates 😱
Same 😁

His language is as bad as ever. I think this is the first use of the word duck in todays dots of death. He really does himself no favours.
I still say that's for our benefit, but he's too thick to realise that companies are watching him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.