Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he really does think you can make wax melts in a wok with a spatula, then I’m living for this new bespoke journey we’re about to embark on. Hannah must be quaking in her boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If I were to swerve outta my lane for a bit, I could actually feel sorry for Maureen and Derek aka Johnny Adair. All these sharing platters he is gifted and not one person to share it with… never anyone around for a Sunday roast, or friend for a cuppa tea. Completely focused on what to display in a home where no one comes to visit… not even his own family. It’s sad. Rayne the cat knew what she was doing when she tried to jump out that window.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I were to swerve outta my lane for a bit, I could actually feel sorry for Maureen and Derek aka Johnny Adair. All these sharing platters he is gifted and not one person to share it with… never anyone around for a Sunday roast, or friend for a cuppa tea. Completely focused on what to display in a home where no one comes to visit… not even his own family. It’s sad. Rayne the cat knew what she was doing when she tried to jump out that window.
To be fair all those gifted bowls could actually be used as cat food bowls for baby girl Rayn. That’s more use than they’d ever get for their actual intended purpose! Wee Martin nae pals isn’t exactly doing the hostess with the mostest routine on the regular is he? We’ve not heard about the old work gang - Mary, Brenda, Betty et al - in ages either! Nae luck ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just got home from the theatre, saw his 210 dots of doom then came back out. I'll look at it in the morning, but it looks friggin soul destroying 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair all those gifted bowls could actually be used as cat food bowls for baby girl Rayn. That’s more use than they’d ever get for their actual intended purpose! Wee Martin nae pals isn’t exactly doing the hostess with the mostest routine on the regular is he? We’ve not heard about the old work gang - Mary, Brenda, Betty et al - in ages either! Nae luck ma lovelies.

Shartin Martin: hostess with the mostess snack platters and leastest friends

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His auld ma just looks like him but with hair, other thing they have in common is there love for £5 ugly ass shoes .
I’ll never forget the £5 red hooker shoes he got his Mam for her birthday ! It nearly sent me to an early grave 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I tapped past most of his story because he really waffles on 😖 But what a load of crap he's been sent 😂
Seriously, is this stock they cant sell?. You couldn't pay me to put these things up in my house. And the amount of times he said how gorgeous are these just made him sound fake as hell 🤣

Yeah, l bet these are a big seller 🥴👎
Screenshot_20220903-054618_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220903-054450_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220903-054428_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now this genuinely baffled my tits off.
It looks like the polystyrene you bin when you get a vase.
Or a coffin. A little cheap squeaky coffin. For a little, silly witch, squeaky man.
I’m starting to think he’s being trolled with this tit!!!!
Looks like bath for barbies 😂

What is this ugly homemade looking tattoo?

Is it his initials MDM?
I thought it was MAM 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just got home from the theatre, saw his 210 dots of doom then came back out. I'll look at it in the morning, but it looks friggin soul destroying 😫
A wis at the theatre tae hen, hope ye hid a hid night!!! Hid a wee pre-theatre at a Thai place afore it. Was aw hame and cosy fur midnight.

Tonsalove xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s Glasgow derby day ma lovelies. Wee Deek will no doubt be sent tae the bedroom to sing his songs about killing catholics.

duck you Deek. Up the Celts 💚✊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ma lovelies, had a dream I stayed with Martin at Paisley towers. Rayne was pissing everywhere, he served me pasta (nothing else) and he wanted to go shopping at b&m. That’s when I knew I had to wake up. Even in dreams he’s a boring hole

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it just me? How can a kitchen corner full of clutter look cosy, who are these people 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He must have a cupboard full of these things now, gathering dust, we've also seen a cupboard full of separate washing up powder/softener and then the one under the sink for cleaning stuff. No idea how he stores anything else, you know like plates, non display cups, everyday things that are of actual use? I couldn't be arsed with display items, particularly in kitchen.

Mebbes ah'm no born tae be an influencer.

Ma lovelies, had a dream I stayed with Martin at Paisley towers. Rayne was pissing everywhere, he served me pasta (nothing else) and he wanted to go shopping at b&m. That’s when I knew I had to wake up. Even in dreams he’s a boring hole
That's a nightmare and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s posted a reel of his “autumn tea corner” or whatever it is and someone under it has put, “looks so cosy”. Honestly, get fucked! How can a corner of MDF, tea, sugar and mugs look cosy?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s Glasgow derby day ma lovelies. Wee Deek will no doubt be sent tae the bedroom to sing his songs about killing catholics.

duck you Deek. Up the Celts 💚✊🏻
HH. I hope big Ange has him greetin by 3pm 💚

Let’s see if Shartin Martin mentions the footie today 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.