Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bespoke pumpkin style bed pan! 🙌🏾
72F00B73-F656-4154-B983-0BC73E4ED156.jpeg

“Everyone loves a straw” 🥴 eh?!

The flannel he comes out with, he should be on one of the shopping channels that want to be QVC 🤣

And WTF is this?!
B76A7ADA-482E-4BE0-937D-340B7FC6B7AC.jpeg

How Many serving platters does he need 🤦🏾‍♀️ He already has a heart shaped set in bamboo wood. All his cupboards are full to the brim and I’m sure the bed storage is chock full of candy cane lame shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell, his initials. I've never noticed that before 🤣🤣🤣
It looks like they messed up the 'D' it looks blotchy, I wonder if it used to be a heart, for an ex or something then had it changed to his initial, it looks really badly done, what a tit he is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t believe he bleeping tagged Hannah 🤣 I think he wants her to do another scent for him but she just wants rid of him so he’s thought fine I’ll make my own 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The only things he can think of to put in all they bowls he has shown is crisps and all different flavour crisps . Wow what a sales man .
See when she was spinning it, I was hoping it would go flying and smash. Hope Rayn spins it thinking it's a toy.
I'm a bleep, ma life, ma rules.
Back tae ma ain lane I go.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now this genuinely baffled my tits off.
It looks like the polystyrene you bin when you get a vase.
Or a coffin. A little cheap squeaky coffin. For a little, silly witch, squeaky man.
I’m starting to think he’s being trolled with this tit!!!!
How dare you! Its his bath, and doubles up as dildo STORAGE! BLOCKED!
IMG_20220902_221241.jpg

IMG_20220902_221357.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Hullo ma lovelies 💎💎
Been without a phone since Tueaday...darling husband tried to throw it to me at the side of the pool (smell the wealth) and missed and it smashed into aww wee bits. New LCD and screen and I'm back in business...I've bloody missed yees aw!

Finally caught up and I've cried with laughter aw night! This bespoke page never fails to have me clutching ma beak!

Anyone else think companies just send him aw wee broken bits and claim its a bespoke order just for him? Probably wee dents and wee bits missing fae aw the shite he's opened today. How much shite can ye throw behind a couch before you've got 2ft of living room left and nae where tae sit? Deed 😂

Huv a feeling there will be a wee bespoke wooden cocktail tree in that wee space he's cleared on they bespoke vinyl solid oak worktops. That or a wee bespoke wooden stand for his velveeta-tizer machine. Mazzas Hot Shart Choclit Station.

Bet he canny wait tae fill aw they bespoke hard ceramic in the colour grey bed pans wae his favourite criss and joos.

Anyway ma lovelies I'm away tae get aw cosy aff the heat ae ma sunburn. Tonsa love and tattie hearts tae yees aw 💎💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A bespoke pumpkin style bed pan! 🙌🏾
View attachment 1549381
“Everyone loves a straw” 🥴 eh?!

The flannel he comes out with, he should be on one of the shopping channels that want to be QVC 🤣

And WTF is this?!
View attachment 1549392

How Many serving platters does he need 🤦🏾‍♀️ He already has a heart shaped set in bamboo wood. All his cupboards are full to the brim and I’m sure the bed storage is chock full of candy cane lame shite.
Reminds me of something from a Disney movie like a genie lamp or Cinderella shoes should be on it.
Soo ayye what a lot of crap.
Glass straws ..LOL defo not child friendly that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is this ugly homemade looking tattoo?

Is it his initials MDM?
Why is the bed always made so tight like a hotel bed? Pull duvet back and let air get about it, no wonder he has to change it every second day blocking in the sweaty shart smells and he's always surprised how manky the cloth from steamer is after steaming the mattress.
No just 3 in a bed there bugs in the bed 🦗🦟🦠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Now this genuinely baffled my tits off.
It looks like the polystyrene you bin when you get a vase.
Or a coffin. A little cheap squeaky coffin. For a little, silly witch, squeaky man.
I’m starting to think he’s being trolled with this tit!!!!
Yes!! I thought he had removed whatever was in it first 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t watch the dots of doom because his vocabulary is so limited, his voice makes me sick and I would prefer not to give him a view so thanks for the commentary and summary ma lovelies.

Did he link to the company website or wherever you order from? or just write ad/gift and an @. I’d be hoping he made it very clear where to order as you know how Martin puts small businesses on the map.

I fail to see why a business would gift him products to be honest. The use of foul language on the account, the terrible spelling and the unimaginative descriptions its nice it’s beautiful it’s gorgeous I love it…… just doesn’t cut it I’m afraid not in a professional capacity. Thought he had a sales background? So I’m theory would have a basic knowledge of selling techniques, one of which I assume is know your products inside out.

If he thinks he can launch and run a successful business than he’s more deluded that I ever thought. What happened to the black tissue box? The Mario air diffuser? The Ali express special that we’ve never seen again. Thought they worked together for months on the production etc and so forth. He gifted one to Paul Black LOLZ.

So aye it’s past our bedtimes I’ve gone on too long, goodnight, sweet dreams, spine bright!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.