Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he made space on his worktop for the gin tree he was after?
its quite obvious Deek brought him nothing for his bday or all these things would have been here on his actual bday 🙄
His gin tree would only need one branch ma lovely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
its quite obvious Deek brought him nothing for his bday or all these things would have been here on his actual bday 🙄
He says it was aw handmade. Can nay wait.

He can't stay in his oan lane. Deekz gave him birthday money to spend and he also bought him so much. Also the things he bought him, Martin also ordered. 🤌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He says it was aw handmade. Can nay wait.

He can't stay in his oan lane. Deekz gave him birthday money to spend and he also bought him so much. Also the things he bought him, Martin also ordered. 🤌🏻
I bet he’s been in a sulk all week so Deek has had to dip in the petty cash for all these orders.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
A potato scone? I've never heard of it. So there's 2 types of sausage, one normal and one square? I need to google potato scone, I need tae get tae know. 🤣
Links and square hen. Tottie scones ur like cardboard, yer missing hee haw there and nae debates. Beans don't belong on Scottish fry up either, or anywhere 🤢

Funny you should mention it ma lovelie, ahm in London two weeks today fur three nights. Want me to hide some tottie scones around the capital and leave you clues to find them?
Ur ye gawn tae see Hannah fae AvaMay fur yer ain waxmelt range? Ah'd buy that, make it a bestseller tae noise up Martin. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish someone would gift the twit a fruit bowl! Might encourage to eat something remotely healthy! And help with his ‘IBS’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A wis at the theatre tae hen, hope ye hid a hid night!!! Hid a wee pre-theatre at a Thai place afore it. Was aw hame and cosy fur midnight.

Tonsalove xxx
We did lovely. Went to Browns for dinner and drinks, then back for one drink with the girls before my taxi came. Pleased you had a good night too!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You need to get a tattie scone, square sausage and an egg on a white roll pronto my lovely. Its the best hangover cure too

That thing looks ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A potato scone? I've never heard of it. So there's 2 types of sausage, one normal and one square? I need to google potato scone, I need tae get tae know. 🤣
You've no been living yer life to the fullest hen if yer no indulging in a Scottish brekkie so aye
# IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched his autumn highlight and he has got out all the stuff from last year ! Where the duck does he store it all? I don’t have space for Christmas stuff let alone the other 3 seasons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well ma loverlies, if the fitba stays at this score ah'm hoping fur wee Deek tae go radio rental and smash up the autumnal display, ah'm here fur that jurney! Mebbes Martin El either dae a wee live or a PowerPoint presentation.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now I don’t wannae panic anywan but Marians talkin aboot being sensible??? Am no sure wats goon on at the moment hens 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well ma loverlies, if the fitba stays at this score ah'm hoping fur wee Deek tae go radio rental and smash up the autumnal display, ah'm here fur that jurney! Mebbes Martin El either dae a wee live or a PowerPoint presentation.
Polished his flute and looked out his sash for hee haw by the way it’s going 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
same ma lovelie am out wi ma finance and I fear if the score stays the same I’ll no be gittin treetit to any petty cash or fried beige food the night 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.