Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the audacity of the wee bawheed to say he doesn't need to worry about thick jammies, because his flats always roasting and they've always got the heating on.

Talk about tone bleeping deaf.

That and the "I've got the last one it's absolutely impossible none of you will ever find this bespoke sheeeeen coat"...its such luxury quality lovelies it's JUST A WEE BIT THINNER THAN HIS PRIMARK ONE...and we all know that small business primark is renowned for quality.

Don't get me wrong...love a bit of primark. But we all know what we're getting. Don't know that I'd be raving about the sensational quality of something and then saying it's not as good as something from primark.

Today's dots of delusion are the gift that just keeps giving 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Martin wud need the full rig oot as he's an influencer. Kin see him like this wi Rayn his wean in the bespoke pram.

View attachment 1562692
You musta missed his thoozand dotsa doom hen HE'S ABSOLUTELY FINE AND ABSOLUTELY NOT AN INFLUENCER!!, yae mibbay caw him that cos eh that app n so forth but nut. .no him. .He's affronted by that fotay and title

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up awn the dots of doom....

What in the fresh hell IS that coat? 👀 Where does Delboy think he's going to in order to play dressing up? 😂 It's looks so cheap and nasty, how much was it? 🤔 And those Burberry knock-off scarfs are hideous, just like his Pat Butcher shorts.

Wit a dick! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has he ever purchased anything of decent quality? £8 for a coat? 🤢 Am noo wanting to sound snobby but there is jist no way I would put that oan ma back. Spending £8 on a coat for a kiddie who is still growing is abzalootly fair but for a fully grown(ish) adult? The amount of money he spaffs on junk and he doesny spend oot on a decent coat... ahm baffled ma lovelies!

I hope he tries to iron it and it melts. Cheap and nasty shite and so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Telt ma daughter tae stay in her ain lane this morning whilst straightening her hair.. teenage girls = drama.. said no tae get involved and so forth. Am affronted wae maself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe the audacity of the wee bawheed to say he doesn't need to worry about thick jammies, because his flats always roasting and they've always got the heating on.

Talk about tone bleeping deaf.

That and the "I've got the last one it's absolutely impossible none of you will ever find this bespoke sheeeeen coat"...its such luxury quality lovelies it's JUST A WEE BIT THINNER THAN HIS PRIMARK ONE...and we all know that small business primark is renowned for quality.

Don't get me wrong...love a bit of primark. But we all know what we're getting. Don't know that I'd be raving about the sensational quality of something and then saying it's not as good as something from primark.

Today's dots of delusion are the gift that just keeps giving 😂😂😂
Hen his flat will always be roasting because heat rises to the top, and the heat will be coming from the junkies burning their crack in the bespoke flats below the paisley towers penthouse - does a u-turn back into my lane so aye xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cheeky wee spoons before work 👌🏻

Seriously this worm works less hours a week than my wee granny. There’s nae need. He must start at … 11? And he’s done by like 4, if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goose fumigation journeh ahahahahha
There's a goose loose aboot his hoose.

(Cept it's a bespoke bedsit wi rats in the loft)

Has he ever purchased anything of decent quality? £8 for a coat? 🤢 Am noo wanting to sound snobby but there is jist no way I would put that oan ma back. Spending £8 on a coat for a kiddie who is still growing is abzalootly fair but for a fully grown(ish) adult? The amount of money he spaffs on junk and he doesny spend oot on a decent coat... ahm baffled ma lovelies!

I hope he tries to iron it and it melts. Cheap and nasty shite and so forth!
He bought a superdry ma loverlie, I'm wondering whether Martin noo thinks it will absorb his sharts like his sphonge cleaning sponge. 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Morning ma lovelies, Mr Best told me last night, to stay in my own lane, as I was hogging all the bed. I've never been so proud of him and so forth. Might treat him to a burnt orange dress coat and a wee dress scarf. 🍁 Nice to see Marion is treating himself to another breakfast, setting himself up for a busy one hour shift and a case of the squits later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ma lovelies don't all try at once tae order your £8 burnt orange dress coat fae Shein for Autumn Wintum

Shartin has snatched the last one so aye.

However you can get yoursel a bespoke Edinburgh Tartan £9 dress scarf

Or

How aboot some Kat Slater Jammies which are both polyester & silk, you can wear these wi plastic sliders and be extra cosy so aye
Mibi he’s trying to buy enough plastic and polyester shite to burn, to start a wee bespoke fire to heat the hobbit hovel, save on the gas and leccie this winter? Back in your aine lane my lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought he bought a new lamp? Posting auld pics Martin? Canny be arsed gutting the place for insta worthy pics the day???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If the hovel is always roasting, why does he set up the sofa with a grubby uncovered duvet top and bottom for 6 months of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought he bought a new lamp? Posting auld pics Martin? Canny be arsed gutting the place for insta worthy pics the day???
He does this quite a bit, I have no doubt he "guts this hoose" once in a blue moon and takes loads of different pics to upload at random times. I think most of the time he lives in a manky pigsty. All the influuuuenzers do it, then probably sit in manky days old pj's looking and smelling like scruffs while pretending to be "living their best life" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.