Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first male cleanfluencer too!
and because he was so adored and loved by all he really treatit us to ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE

That was his bio once upon a time or was this a dream I had?

The professional contact still has me clutching, email xxx @ AOL.com

When I said we’ll do the jokes, I lied because that will never not be funny. Thanks Mark xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lying lassie.

View attachment 1556284

"Before this all started, he wasn’t that bothered about social media. He said: “I had a personal page on Instagram but it was always private. I was a big make-up lover so it was images of me, selfies with make-up on.

“I could see there was a make-up world out there but it never gave me the courage to do things I liked. You open that page and it’s for everybody to see.

It was his brother Johnny, an actor and panto star, who thought the cleaning tips Mario posted on Facebook deserved a wider audience.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went."
Auld Ayrshire dreamer? Says he would never go back there but here he is dreamer of Ayrshire or does he mean dreams that he don't make ANY REALITY of
Driving
Own home
Wax melts
Children
Meet b Greet
Guy talks in riddles it actually hurts my head to work it out I don't even pay attention to the photo etc just like wtf is he babaling about now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whuts he so proud of hens? He’s got a big following but doesn’t do anything with it. The ship has long gone where he could’ve made any money. What was he dreaming of? How to be handed a large following on a plate and cock it all up. Be pushing 40 still in the same job and bedsit. Nae car or holidays. Ah the life of a dreamer 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You've all said it perfectly about him. So I'll just say he's still a backward bastard 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4 years and all he has achieved is a discount code for wax melts and sponges 😂 #lifegoals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lying lassie.

View attachment 1556284

"Before this all started, he wasn’t that bothered about social media. He said: “I had a personal page on Instagram but it was always private. I was a big make-up lover so it was images of me, selfies with make-up on.

“I could see there was a make-up world out there but it never gave me the courage to do things I liked. You open that page and it’s for everybody to see.

It was his brother Johnny, an actor and panto star, who thought the cleaning tips Mario posted on Facebook deserved a wider audience.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went."
He really is an absolute fandan of a twit, Today is the 5th mazda hen 👋🏻 your first Instagram post was dated the 6th, big song and dance about abzoluuutley duck all as usual hen,
I was hoping it was going to be "I'm closing this page" announcement. Maybe another time 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has he really turned little ole wine drinker me into little auld Ayrshire dreamer me 😂😂

🎵 am prayin fur the rain doon ma drain pipe,
So I can display more of Ma autumn shitttteee,
Am sittin in Ma wee bed sit, oh yeah, sitting just as happy as can be,
And they’ll ask who’s that baldy bastard in the corner …
And I’ll answer, little auld Ayrshire dreamer me 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Autumn decor was scaled back 4 years ago! Shows how his spending addiction has spiralled ! Happy 4th Anniversary Maz in way more debt ! And for what …
Hold up he showed a plastic pumpkin from poundland or something exactly like that. Poundland always come through with their stuff if you know you know and if you don't don't walk bleeping RUN to poundland.
Soo ayye babbling on here point is he had on same before chucked it and now bought same one again? Or has she actually got tat from 4 years ago 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think one day he’ll just disappear off the gram. No fanfare. The page will just be gone.

It’ll be when the debts finally catch up with him. It can’t be far off already with how much his spending has ramped up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lying lassie.

View attachment 1556284

Why am I getting the song daydreamer believer stuck in my head !

Cheer up, sleepy Deeks
Oh, what can it mean
To a Ayrshire dreamer
And a tatty bald homecoming queen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This bleep is delusional. He really believes in himself. There is clearly some sort of learning disability. If he wasn’t such a nasty wee bleep I’d think “bless him” haha
I’ve always said this about the two of them, they both have learning difficulties. Nae debates!!! 💋🍊🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.