Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I have 10 pages to go back and read but I've joost caught up with the dots of doom, sat with a joos aw cosy on my couch and thinking am ah doing it rang?
I have a 4 bed detached (smell the wealth) and I don't have a single tray to do home styling. N am thinking if she needs 484623736 trays for aw her home styling in the bedsit I must need at least 3859472637586933 trays!
Also I only have 1 pumpkin coz a spent all my money on ma nice big hoose. Should've stayed in my flat and bought hunners a gorgus stunnin ceramic weighty pumpkins!

Right time to stop being jealous of the pumpkin queen and her many trays.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I know this has come up before luvlies but I jist canny get my heed roon the spending.
Instead of buying absolute utter shite every month, they could save (crazy I know) and have themselves a wee new build, front and back door. Better still, if one of them even learned to drive, they could get a wee car and they could go away for weekends! Exploring the beautiful country of Scotland or even take a wee drive over the border to the Lake District!
I know I’m thinking outside the box here luvlies and I’ll soon be back in ma ain laine. Cmon tae duck Mario. There’s a whole world ootside yer bedsit and you’d rather piss yer money up a wall buying overpriced 3 years too late chrome lamps that you’ll no be able to afford to switch oan once you get your leccy bill.
bleeping travesty so it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know this has come up before luvlies but I jist canny get my heed roon the spending.
Instead of buying absolute utter shite every month, they could save (crazy I know) and have themselves a wee new build, front and back door. Better still, if one of them even learned to drive, they could get a wee car and they could go away for weekends! Exploring the beautiful country of Scotland or even take a wee drive over the border to the Lake District!
I know I’m thinking outside the box here luvlies and I’ll soon be back in ma ain laine. Cmon tae duck Mario. There’s a whole world ootside yer bedsit and you’d rather piss yer money up a wall buying overpriced 3 years too late chrome lamps that you’ll no be able to afford to switch oan once you get your leccy bill.
bleeping travesty so it is.
Thats the only reason I still keep up with him and come on here, it absolutely boggles my mind he isn't a parody!
I lived a very frugal life to safe up and buy my house, me and my husband lived on pennies, a mcdonalds was a treat for us, all to save for a house.
Now if he doesn't want to move that's fine however I feel council housing should be for those who can't afford to rent or buy and he can obviously afford his own place but that aside if I had that sort "petty cash" (no ma quote) I'd be going on European breaks each month, spa days, expensive meals. Not buying 495 pumpkins.
Surely he must look back on life and see it going to waste? I know for me and people around me we're all trying to do our best to make up for 2 shite years of covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I would definitely put ground black pepper on my tomatoes 😋 and potato cakes are delish! That square sausage can get in the bin though!
Quoting myself as obviously lots of square sausage lovers! It’s just not for me sorry 🫣. I do love Haggis or Black Pudding though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The woman’s off his rocket!
No autumn tat here but just ‘splashed out’ on a late summer break to that place you were wistfully posting of, Marion, Ibiza
Four days in a nice hotel to attend Craig David closing party ( don’t judge🤣) a little boat trip round the isle, a few of these 🍹 up the West End and catching the sunset at Mambos and so forth
Probably will come in cheaper than his velvet pumpkins and shite

honestly Marion, I do despair of you
And age is just a number
I am nearly 49 and yes I like to get cosy on a school night as I work 12 hours a day to fund living my life to the fullest💃🏻
but weekends and four weeks a year are for holidays, exploring and living life
You are a long time dead ⚰

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Don't let the little prick see that he has you wound up lads, because I'm sure he gets hard on it. Instead, just love the fact he's getting into more debt with his spending.
The grin on my face needs surgery to get rid of it everytime he spends 😁

And that lamp is shite!
Screenshot_20220903-190210_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Remember the time he said he wasn’t going to spend any more or go mad for autumn like he did last year? 🤪
I do hen. About a week before his almost £200 autumn haul reveal. 👌🏼

How can someone who don't leave the hoose need 68 coats and 90 pairs of shoes!
The wee lassie being sensible for wintum. Don't need heating when you have 68 coats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just catching up ma lovelies. While Marion was clearing a wee cosy space in kitchen for new tat I was out today with the family went in to that nice shop The White company. Treated maself (smell the wealth) (Da demanded he buy it for me 💙)while Mr Isa was at that football.
So treated auld man to nice food an Italian called Victoria.
£30 quid for a steak said to ma auld man you've got issue with money that's ridiculous am taking that oot your petty cash next month.
Also spotted Marion's body warmer £17 quid Primark.
Why does he need to shop so early for Christmas when he has like 5 people to buy for.
Why is he buying a new lamp? Week later the neon yellow pepper isnae for him.
What happened to the wee black lamp with light bulb on top? Does he know when the bulb goes out he don't need purchase a new lamp everytime.
Tons a love Isa 💎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The amount he has spent on tat this month I have spent this month on a 4 night stay in aviemore before Christmas in bespoke 5 star holiday let with a hottub for our sons first Christmas, tickets to go picking pumpkins in october, a spa session on my holiday next week, a day at the safari park and gin. Now looking back over that I realise I would have much rather spent it on pumpkins and beige food like mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jesus, first song on The Voice this year is Higher Love. There'll be an involuntary Martin shart with all of the excitement.

'Sing it loud Will/Tom/Olly/Annemarie hen' 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies I popped into that wee business hobbycraft earlier.. loads of velvet pumpkins around the gaff.. ma wane picked one up and asked if we could have it so I had to slap it out his hand nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Evening ma lovelies just been clothes shopping for my 5* all inclusive holiday coming up and I’m thinking to myself look at me spending money making memories when I could be living my ‘best life’ like Marion spending all my money on tat and dodgy fry ups

I’m such an idiot ma lovelies 😩🤣🤣🤣

I’ve come to the conclusion when Marion says he has IBS what he means is he has incompetent brain syndrome !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ma lovelies I popped into that wee business hobbycraft earlier.. loads of velvet pumpkins around the gaff.. ma wane picked one up and asked if we could have it so I had to slap it out his hand nae debates.
You should have slapped his face. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my days I've only just finished the last thread. Lmfao at the Photoshop pics! Gonna get another cuppa and catch up on this thread now. Need to pause my life for tattle lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your wane needs to get back in his lane I tell ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just because the tealights are your theme colour and £2.50 don't mean you NEED them Marion. He 1000% has spending/money issue can't go a day without buying something stupid.
Marion got maself Starbucks cup 👌
Also Marion who never goes to Starbucks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just because the tealights are your theme colour and £2.50 don't mean you NEED them Marion. He 1000% has spending/money issue can't go a day without buying something stupid.
Marion got maself Starbucks cup 👌
Also Marion who never goes to Starbucks 🤦🏻‍♀️
3rd September and he's already shopping for Christmas bits. Can't keep up with this lassie. 😳

Edit: July 23rd:

Screenshot_20220723-115856.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.