Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see what officers club outfit he wears with his Timberlands this weekend. Probably a scarf and coat since it’s the temperature has to drop to 21 degrees!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He’s going to be absolutely hum dinging if he wears those boots and his padded duvet coat at the weekend. He definitely stinks, nae debates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Omg them boots are for weans nae debates!

My local beauty salon has a sign in window saying klarna accepted. So I wonder if his lips and lashes were also on klarna lol
Does that mean if ye miss a payment they faw oot, cos ah think that's wit happened wi Martin. 🤔

Whoever said he looks like a thumb… cannot Unsee it now
Who wud say such a thing??? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think we should do a Marion Birthday Bingo! If nothing else it’ll give him some ideas of what to do this weekend 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sort of off topic.... it mentions cleaning accounts....Does anyone here follow _misspotts? She posted about cleaning pages last night and mentioned about having screenshots between hinchy and someone else.
20220824_194855.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Its to be 21 and sunny for the next week at least here...

He'll be sweating his bollocks off all done up like a Christmas pudding going for his autumnal walk round candy cane lane.

Its lovely weather Martin - why don't you book a wee night away up north? They do lovely coach trips that are nowhere near as expensive as all the shite you've bought! Go to the beach...even go to a park for the day and have your own bbq. Make plans. Meet family and friends and make some bloody memories.

Remember when we were all stuck at home and would have done anything to meet up with loved ones?

Although he seems to live in a different time zone. Does Maz think it's lockdown 2.0 October 2020? Did he not pay the telly licence and they've cut him off so he doesn't know the month and year?

Sad wee prick. Stomping round in his bloody boots!

We're away all week (smell the utter wealth) but my MIL is off on annual leave and she's just off the phone telling us all the lovely things she has planned for the nice weather. Get up off your arse Maz 💎🙃

• Heart
Where do we think Marion is off to this weekend where he could wear his new timberlands?? A romantic woodland stroll for two through Beirut? A stomp through B&M? Maybe a well deserved lunch at Jam Jar?
These are toddler boots ma hen so he's oaf tae soaftplay with his wee best pal deek so aye Nae debates oan ma page!!!!!!! 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's always swearing lately. Bastard flairs now. As well as the bleep washings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sort of off topic.... it mentions cleaning accounts....Does anyone here follow _misspotts? She posted about cleaning pages last night and mentioned about having screenshots between hinchy and someone else.
View attachment 1524930
Ah don't but if she wuz clever and took her own screenshots ah mite fur a bit of gossip. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its lovely weather Martin - why don't you book a wee night away up north? They do lovely coach trips that are nowhere near as expensive as all the shite you've bought! Go to the beach...even go to a park for the day and have your own bbq. Make plans. Meet family and friends and make some bloody memories.
Just the one problem here, hen. His family cannot stand him, and he has nae friends because he’s a nasty, whiny little witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can see him in the timberland boots and skin tight joggers plodding around linwood at the weekend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why is every meal well I say meal but heart attack on a plate or drink "deserved" ! Wee fanny.
How small are his feet? Those boots look dinky.

Right!
My hubby is currently cooking our cunting tea. I've did nothing but cunting washings and cunting housework most of the day.
My tea will be "deserved"
Your husband cooks the bleep tea ma lovely 🤯 aye that disnae happen in this hoose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.