Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just arrived back from the sweltering heat and he’s put out autumn decorations? Please tell me it’s the jet lag and he’s no actually done it?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s probably just put in a tin of Heinz tomato soup and poured in a full shaker of pepper plus some dried basil 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
With having all this shite up so early does it not piss him off? I love having our Christmas tree up (you know like normal people - in December!) but god I’m pleased to take it down and put the house back to normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m just playing catch up here but how cheap and nasty is that light? I could almost smell the plastic 🤣
Ah, the smell of plastic always reminds me that autumn season is upon us.

Saw this oan the app that isnae ma joab, if Martin hus the hame o' their dreams they must be huving nightmares every night and nae debates.

Screenshot_20220821-152404.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Such BS Maria! How is a small, 1 bed flat in a rough area a “dream home” for an adult with 2 kids and a dog?! Think she got confused and meant to message Johnny instead so aye 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You know he’s absolutely raging as he’s no stairs 😂😂
There's a communal staircase in Paisley Toowers ma lovely.

It's where the cooncil ran up to smash off his letter box so aye.

Frequently used by the junkies to have a pish.

Mare recently there was a wee Robin seen Clutching its beak

Spine bright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s bloody halloween now I see . He’s even confusing me with all these seasons in one weekend luvlies I dunno if I’m coming or going
Edited to add…..I associate pumpkins with halloween nae debates Thankyou
Ah hope he's no got the guisers bags ready, kin ye imagine the mould oan the apples by Halloween 🎃 silly me, even Freddy Krueger is too scared tae enter Seedyhill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine having so little going on in your life that you need to get up to your poached egg eyeballs in debt in an effort to keep up with the “influencers” on the app.
What a sad existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve just arrived back from the sweltering heat and he’s put out autumn decorations? Please tell me it’s the jet lag and he’s no actually done it?!!!
Margrit ma lovely get back in yer oan Lane!! Paisley has only been experiencing temperatures of 25 degrees lately!! Let them sit round their light up yellow pepper for warmth!! Snakes all over this app!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker first time posting 😊 I really do think he does it all for Tattle! How very sad that your only enjoyment in life is reacting to complete strangers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My other half just said something about it soon being Halloween 🎃. I literally told him to STFU. Shall I divorce him now?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🎶 He’ ugly and baldy,
A spendthrift with no money,
His sharts are really runny
His life is one big joke🎶
MAZDA MCKNIGHT click click

Ma lovelies av found his twin!! Him and deek could dress up as lurch for the eagerly anticipated Halloween night, shartin martin would huv to get on deed deeks wee shoulders then they might be the height of a normal person. No mask needed!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We know you don’t live by anyone else’s rules, we can see that you’re a selfish prick! Remember when you fell out with your supposed best friend and didn’t speak to her before she died…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This imbecile said he has their dream home. Feck off! 😂
You couldn't pay me to spend a night in that cluttered tit hole 😂
Screenshot_20220821-165710_Instagram.jpg

The only vibes you're spreading mate is encouraging people to get into debt like you. Ugly bastard
Screenshot_20220821-165807_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ah thought he wid huv held aff wae the decorations until efter his birthday, make space for the hunners ah cairds he’ll get fae himsel his pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The message from the weirdo saying he has the dream home - it’s either him messaging himself or it’s a wan of youse Trolls. Nobody, literally nobody, thinks that derelict prefab is a dream hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
With having all this shite up so early does it not piss him off? I love having our Christmas tree up (you know like normal people - in December!) but god I’m pleased to take it down and put the house back to normal!
Me too. All l think of is dust collectors, so mine are only up about 2-3 week's. Imagine the dust in that flat with all that clutter 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.