Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. All l think of is dust collectors, so mine are only up about 2-3 week's. Imagine the dust in that flat with all that clutter 🙈
Exactly! My decs are down 26/27 Dec! Especially with a real tree, they don’t last much longer as they start to droop.

Reactions: 14
10 whole weeks until it is Halloween and the wee fanny fart has got his pumpkins out already. This is early even by Marions standards. Get. A. bleeping. Life. Jesus christ I'm gobsmacked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Halloween is 71 days away (thanks for doing the sums Alexa, smell the wealth).
I'll go back to my non sweet wine without lemonade, fresh frozen raspberries or hot chocolate station marshmellows in huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I imagine when payday comes he’ll be buying even mair shite. There’s only so much you can hide behind your concrete couches Maz 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fast forward to February and it will be “iT wAs Ma MeNtAl HeAlTh”. I think that’s what’s bleeping me off more, all these moon units that sound off about poor mental health to deflect from the fact they’re just dickheads!!!

I pray it’s a freezing cold winter (in his flat only) and that he can’t afford electric or gas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When they can’t afford the gas and electricity bill once the price hike hits he might regret buying all this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
75C02069-EB3A-4171-A83F-A28BA02ADB05.jpeg
literally just plonked them
In on top of the candles. Martin at least dae it right ya bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Cheers ma loveliee! Am quite the hoot if I don't say so myself but ayye I thought he was doing autumn we got pumpkins as other loveliee said that's for Halloween 🤦‍♀️🤣
You certainly are a hoot hen ma favourite wan fay you is turd towers😂keep yer power so aye💕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sat in my air conditioned living room (feel the wealthy breeze) and this moron is spunking his pumpkin tat around his cell! Talk about shooting your load early, this bleep will be celebrating Easter when the rest of the country is trick or treating.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What were you calling people for showing their food on social media, Maz?!.
Yeah you, you 50 faced little twit!
Screenshot_20220821-182025_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wish Del would grow a backbone and turf Martin and all his shite out the flat. Seriously what do either of them get out of the relationship? Debt and a skiddy toilet bowl. The bumming fort is a comical myth no way are those two at it, in any way shape or form. Come on D, we are rooting for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wish Del would grow a backbone and turf Martin and all his shite out the flat. Seriously what do either of them get out of the relationship? Debt and a skiddy toilet bowl. The bumming fort is a comical myth no way are those two at it, in any way shape or form. Come on D, we are rooting for you.
He even said earlier that Derek was rolling his eyes at him, so even he must think he's a total idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m truly stunned the day. Is he bored? Grid posts about autumn/halloween already. He will be sick of looking at it when the time comes.
One of his lovlies commented on his grid ‘it’s soup weather” or words to that effect.
HOW THE HELL is it ,it’s SUMMER.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just been reading some of the grid post comments, you’d think autumn was a brand new concept, the lovelies are just as sad as him having kittens over a season that’s been around for since the beginning of time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.