Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no way he’s had a air fryer before. He wouldn’t be going on about the Ninja like this if he had.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just been reading some of the grid post comments, you’d think autumn was a brand new concept, the lovelies are just as sad as him having kittens over a season that’s been around for since the beginning of time 🙄
He's never got over retail seasons, in his empty head cos shops do it early TO SELL IT, it must be a good thing to do. But he isn't exactly Tamara Ecclestone, so it's all really cheap and nasty stuff arranged in the way a shop display looks.
Must be bad if Derek has noticed. And where are his family, he's showing them all up. He's like one of those nutcases who eat Christmas dinner every day of the year, or the nutters who dress up in union Jack suits to shout and wave at the royal family.
Ok maz, I get that you're too poor to ever move, I get that you're totally uneducated. Guess what, you can change both these things, then you won't be so empty inside you're borrowing money you can't pay back to get attention from strangers who don't care about you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He's never got over retail seasons, in his empty head cos shops do it early TO SELL IT, it must be a good thing to do. But he isn't exactly Tamara Ecclestone, so it's all really cheap and nasty stuff arranged in the way a shop display looks.
Must be bad if Derek has noticed. And where are his family, he's showing them all up. He's like one of those nutcases who eat Christmas dinner every day of the year, or the nutters who dress up in union Jack suits to shout and wave at the royal family.
Ok maz, I get that you're too poor to ever move, I get that you're totally uneducated. Guess what, you can change both these things, then you won't be so empty inside you're borrowing money you can't pay back to get attention from strangers who don't care about you.
Louis Theroux would have a field day making a documentary of Mazda’s life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I bet come May 2023 he will be telling us yet again that he had mental health problems summer 2022 and that’s why he bought all the pumpkins. But now he’s fine. Absolutely fine. And repeat annually until we all die…..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So the Hobbit of Beirut has decided Autumn is here.

Just because nature is confused doesn't mean it's real Marionn!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The main question is hens.. will the Xmas tree be up before the end of October? +10000 grid posts and slow mo’s through the bedsit daily..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Ninja will be a novelty like everything else he buys - velvetiser, cereal dispenser, hot chocolate station (damaged due to a leaking boiler…), shoe storage station, ring door bell to name a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Me too. All l think of is dust collectors, so mine are only up about 2-3 week's. Imagine the dust in that flat with all that clutter 🙈
Don’t you worry about dust ma lovely, he guts the place every morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hens, am vay, vay wurried yer aw gonna blackbaw me frae the bespoke Tattle Life app 😢😢 I have to fess up….I am a granny, I’ve been the mother of the bride and - am afert to say this - I love Asti! Noo, dinnae aw come for ma 💕💕🥔🥔 PS I don’t own a bespoke hoosecoat and have a front and back door 💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hens, am vay, vay wurried yer aw gonna blackbaw me frae the bespoke Tattle Life app 😢😢 I have to fess up….I am a granny, I’ve been the mother of the bride and - am afert to say this - I love Asti! Noo, dinnae aw come for ma 💕💕🥔🥔 PS I don’t own a bespoke hoosecoat and have a front and back door 💕💕
Yeah, but you're not Mario hen, so you're good to go 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
That voice on his latest story 🤮

Yes, Mario, 39 years old, and absolutely duck all to show for it. Sad

• Haha
  • Sick
He's doing that whiney voice again getting a hard on over Elvis. I could throat punch him 👊
Screenshot_20220821-204623_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
39 and still gets birthday money and takes the 2 days before his birthday off from his 3 hour job.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He sounds like he’s necked the rest of his sweet wine without a mixer, happy hangover!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do many people actually put autumn things out? I mean I put a couple of pumpkins out on Halloween night and buy tit loads of fun size chocolates in the hope no little buggers will knock my door so I can eat them all myself but do people decorate for autumn?
No hen. I used to put a pumpkin out to let kids know they could knock on the door but nay doing it again. They are absolute savages. Rarely a thank you out of their beaks and sometimes the odd complaint about the sweet selection or that they're not allowed to grab a handful.

Louis Theroux would have a field day making a documentary of Mazda’s life 🤣
I would LOVE to see Louis and Martin!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.