Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U know how these is scamfluencers all have books out and they call them their biographies? I really hope marlon brings one out,, I wasted a holiday reading ptwm biography full of lies and tit, I wouldn’t mind reading his..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
U know how these is scamfluencers all have books out and they call them their biographies? I really hope marlon brings one out,, I wasted a holiday reading ptwm biography full of lies and tit, I wouldn’t mind reading his..
His would have to come with a seizure warning though hen. Imagine a book of his ramblings and spelling? Enough to give anyone an aneurism

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s been awfully quiet the night lads, he’s defo ‘ trying’to read tattle , tutting away n spitting his lips whilst deeks KO’d on the coffin side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The bailiffs should shout through the letterbox, ah kin smell yer wax melts, let us in!
Is that why he wants to be in bed by 6pm so he can hide from the debt collectors in bed and no one can see the tele going or lights off in bumming fort hiding under all the layers duvet, hoosecoat and multiple blankies in the room sized bed lights out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't expect anyone to apologise I love this thread everyone is hilarious. I just gave my opinion on what I thought that is all 🤨
Anyway terrible to hear he shoved your nan. What an actual prick.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Nae wonder he wanted the ring doorbell lovelies, a debt collector could easily get in the block by following someone in. He'll only open the door to deliveries the little runt.
IMG_20220815_211320.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Bet his sister absolutely haaaates him, Da wishes he'd have flushed him down loo and Ma wishes she'd took morning after pill!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I don’t understand is all this effort for autumn and then he participates in nothing autumy. No fireworks or nice long walks or Halloween or pumpkin picking. Nothing like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What I don’t understand is all this effort for autumn and then he participates in nothing autumy. No fireworks or nice long walks or Halloween or pumpkin picking. Nothing like that 😂
Exact same with Christmas. Does nothing in the lead up to it. Has his boiled roast dinner on the day at Krystal Chandelier’s, hame aww cosy fae 6pm. Then the tree doon Boxing Day and bleep washings in its place. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My god, a hot chocolate station up mid August, during a heatwave! 🙈 Who needs a bleeping station byway? I have a cupboard with tea/coffee/sugar/syrup, no need to display them all like you work in Costa. What little is left of his brain still thinks he works in Debenhams with the bedroom/kitchen retail displays! 😂
Right ! You think he actually had visitors to offer a hot choccie too from his display ! 🤣 maybe he is still waiting on that surprise visit from hinch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.