Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exact same with Christmas. Does nothing in the lead up to it. Has his boiled roast dinner on the day at Krystal Chandelier’s, hame aww cosy fae 6pm. Then the tree doon Boxing Day and bleep washings in its place. Pathetic
they have their Christmas eve boxes, the new pjs with too short arms, like Christmas t rex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Right ! You think he actually had visitors to offer a hot choccie too from his display ! 🤣 maybe he is still waiting on that surprise visit from hinch lol
The bleep will be waiting a long time. She doesn’t even reply to his bum lick comments on insta anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think he can add up?

He references how much saved and how cheap things were to justify each individual thing, but has no concept that buying 35 unnecessary things at various price points under a tenner adds up to a couple of hundred quid, and no longer represents value for money, or a justifiable wee treat 🤷‍♀️

He acts like a sales person, trying to encourage people to buy things he recommends. But he doesn’t benefit in any way, because his not promoting them or affiliate linking them, or shifting his own stock. Is he playing at being a qvc presenter? Or a 90s style YouTuber? It’s just stupid and pointless, and he doesn’t even have the space to enjoy all this stuff!

The worst bit of all that is that he is normalising these dangerous spending habits to vulnerable people just like him, who maybe don’t have the ability to see that they need to prioritise heating and food as we lurch into an economic crisis.

I absolutely do not think that he (or anybody) doesn’t deserve treats or nice things, but this profligate overspending on rubbish is dangerous.
He is so desperate to be gifted things! He tried to act like he is influencing people but really it’s just a load of tit that people oohhhh and ahhh at (and laugh in our case ) but don’t actually buy because they spend their money on worth while things like buying a home , holidays etc !

when is the last time a brand has actually gifted him anything ! I know I’m the early days he use to get gifted a lot. But he has no selling point he goings off on a wim and copies what any other person is doing! He has no value to companies what so ever !

the one company that was good to him (Ava May ) he threw under the bus by outing their financial problems 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Christmas Eve boxes are just the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. How embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He is so desperate to be gifted things! He tried to act like he is influencing people but really it’s just a load of tit that people oohhhh and ahhh at (and laugh in our case ) but don’t actually buy because they spend their money on worth while things like buying a home , holidays etc !

when is the last time a brand has actually gifted him anything ! I know I’m the early days he use to get gifted a lot. But he has no selling point he goings off on a wim and copies what any other person is doing! He has no value to companies what so ever !

the one company that was good to him (Ava May ) he threw under the bus by outing their financial problems 🤣
Mebbes instead of a police informant he's a debt collector informant. Grasses in small bespoke businesses who are huving financial issues so save his ain skin. One of the Glasgow gangsters was called the licensee as he owned pubs and had numerous charges dropped with no explanation, so others thought he was a police informant. He was also known as wan baw McGraw!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear he is like an impulsive child ! What is wrong with him 🤣 don’t get me wrong autumn is my fave season ! But im not rolling out the fleece PJ’s. Im sane enough to know it won’t come any quicker … he will be over autumn, come autumn and planning for Xmas and Easter
He doesn’t celebrate Easter ma lovelie. Easter is for weans. No ma quote 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a day, still summer, Mario's hiding from the bailiffs, we're all jealous of his life. 😁 How is tattle free ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ totally forgot about those. Did he stand on the stairwell Christmas Eve jingling his bell looking for Santa 🎅🏻 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Yeah, then ran back intae the bumming fort, shaking wee Deek awake "he came Deek! He used the magic key I put oot, with his wee cup of hot chocolate from the stayshun and so forth!" #deserved #treatit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I bet they put milk and a mince pie out for Santa on Christmas eve and Rayn drinks/eats them so they aren't disappointed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Willnae buy deek a wee chocolate egg at Easter coz it’s for wains but will cover the bedsit in plastic pumpkins for Halloween

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
You canny get a sweet pino grigio it’s a dry white
🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know much but I know wine ffs why is he even asking

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.