Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@doreenforeen a nasty tattler took her wee granny shopping only for Martin to burst in and shove her oot the road claiming “we all have oor disabilities” when challenged on his crappy behaviour. it’s either the last thread or the wan before ma luvlie ♥🥔
“She’s fresh, exciting so exciting to me” 🎶 lol mer lit she’s rancid, boring so boring to me 💃🏼 Sing it hen (no ma quote)
Wit a doll you are and just a reflection of how lovely this bunch a trolls are.

I’ve had a bit more time on my hands the last week and I’ve ventured to other threads. The amount of Tattlers that get aw wound up when people ask a question.

Giving it “READ THE WIKI” or “it’s been mentioned every 30 posts, keep up”

Bunch a bams. They need tae get tae know this app isnae everyone’s full time joab.

Just ma thots Ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I’ve had a bit more time on my hands the last week and I’ve ventured to other threads. The amount of Tattlers that get aw wound up when people ask a question.

Bunch a bams. They need tae get tae know this app isnae everyone’s full time joab.

I love telling folk old stories, makes me laugh all over again. 😂 These wikis, there's a thread that READ THE WIKI is posted a lot, thing is, this particular wiki is a car crash of repetitive posts and pics that go on for pages, 100% no wiser at the end of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

We aw like an opportunity to mansplain mazsplain ma lovelie. Each Tattler tells it with their own bespoke wee flourish and ahm here fur it. Best thread oan Tattle, nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Give me a chance to repeat a Mario story and I’m there hen! Any chance to fill others in on how pathetic he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Give me a chance to repeat a Mario story and I’m there hen! Any chance to fill others in on how pathetic he is 😂
I love when people retell Mazdas storys, make me pish masel aw er again😂 I even re read the wiki now and again and I still laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Any early predictions on what the Princess of Paisley will get for her birthday?

I am predicting a bespoke Jo Malone candle from Desperate Deek:

Ava May wax melts.

He will go out for food but not to party all night ma lovelies because he wants to be aw cozy in bed by 9pm and this is the way he wants to live his life to the fullest. Not every moment will be instagrammed because this nae his job xo

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ask how he met wee Deek, which lovely Tattlers loves telling that story, canni remember. Anyhoo hopefully they see this and post. It's like yer favourite bedtime stoary when wur a wean and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Blind Nikita dog story is superb ma lovely 😂
I didni ken this wan, kin sumone help me get tae ken please?

ah'm still worried ah share a birthday wi him. 😳

Will this awful injury delay the autumn haul?? Is he strong enough to film this content?? Is he still considering BB?? You decide! 🙄
Ah heard his living room noo resembles scene from Carrie efter his life altering (paper) cut.
carrie-blood.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didni ken this wan, kin sumone help me get tae ken please?

ah'm still worried ah share a birthday wi him. 😳
I think its in one of his highlights my lovely, I can't mind which one, can someone remind me which highlight it was please and fill the lovely madge in, Im shite at telling stories but you are in for a treat, so get cosy with snacks and a lethal 🍹 - tonsa love! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think its in one of his highlights my lovely, I can't mind which one, can someone remind me which highlight it was please and fill the lovely madge in, Im shite at telling stories but you are in for a treat, so get cosy with snacks and a lethal 🍹 - tonsa love! xx
Thanks doll, loadsa 🥔♥ luv tae you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How friggin desperate does he sound. And it's made worse that she's never as much as liked his comment in 2 hours let alone commented.

Stop crawling after her Maz. That ships sailed with her now.
He’s soooooo jealous! I can’t stand Hinch but Maz you couldn’t scream desperate more than all your comments on her posts.

One of my best Tattle days - When the Hinch stole Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ask how he met wee Deek, which lovely Tattlers loves telling that story, canni remember. Anyhoo hopefully they see this and post. It's like yer favourite bedtime stoary when wur a wean and nae debates.
That would be me ma lovely! My favourite story! Pull a pig 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.