Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picture this scene this morning…

*Marion walking intae the RAH in his nike gym leggings and full length puffer jacket, Deek by his side for moral support carrying a B&M bag, walks to the receptionist*

“What’s your name?”

“MARIO. McKnight. Aye Mario hen, DEFINITELY no Martin. I’m Italian by the way.”

“What would be your emergency?”

“Av got this 4 inch deep cut on the side a ma hand, LOOK *shows cat scratch* it’s obviously needing stitches Ma luvlie.”

*Receptionist is baffled*

“The wait time for a doctor is 6 hours.”

*Maz scrunches his beak*

“Wit hen? Do you know who a am? and wit a day? I’m an influencer hen, but it’s no ma joab. I’ve actually got a another joab that am meanty be gawn tae the noo but I’m stuck in here, bleeding tae death hen. I demand tae see a doctor.”

“I’m sorry but your cut isn’t classified as an emergency.”

*Marion storms oot the doors, raging.*

“Derek check those bleeping bus times we’re gawn up the road tae get aw cozy, they stupid doctors have just made a brassneck a me on this app.”

Derek replies, “Wit about your work?”

“I CANNY go tae work lit this. I’ll no be posting on that app the day.”

So aye hens that’s why he’s no posted I imagine💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Someone on here must be able to photoshop oor Marion into an A&E scene! Am shite at these things masel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I picture this scene this morning…

*Marion walking intae the RAH in his nike gym leggings and full length puffer jacket, Deek by his side for moral support carrying a B&M bag, walks to the receptionist*

“What’s your name?”

“MARIO. McKnight. Aye Mario hen, DEFINITELY no Martin. I’m Italian by the way.”

“What would be your emergency?”

“Av got this 4 inch deep cut on the side a ma hand, LOOK *shows cat scratch* it’s obviously needing stitches Ma luvlie.”

*Receptionist is baffled*

“The wait time for a doctor is 6 hours.”

*Maz scrunches his beak*

“Wit hen? Do you know who a am? and wit a day? I’m an influencer hen, but it’s no ma joab. I’ve actually got a another joab that am meanty be gawn tae the noo but I’m stuck in here, bleeding tae death hen. I demand tae see a doctor.”

“I’m sorry but your cut isn’t classified as an emergency.”

*Marion storms oot the doors, raging.*

“Derek check those bleeping bus times we’re gawn up the road tae get aw cozy, they stupid doctors have just made a brassneck a me on this app.”

Derek replies, “Wit about your work?”

“I CANNY go tae work lit this. I’ll no be posting on that app the day.”

So aye hens that’s why he’s no posted I imagine💎
He had one a these 👉💉 puyoor lefal. 🤕 a 16 pint blood transfusion, type cholesterol, a baby dose of calpol, and a gold sticker for being a brave wean.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
“Only me would cut my hand!”
Ffs Martin naw only you would make an episode ae Grey’s Anatomy oota wee scratch. Bet wee Deek fainted at the sight ae aw the blood pouring oot his hawn but Martin would be lit ffs Derek ye get carers allowance tae look efter me!!!
I can’t stand Derek, glaikit enabler o the tat hoarding monstrosity so aye

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder how much morphine they gave the poor hen fae that life threatening wound? Surely he’ll be in hospital the night? Can’t send him home wae that, it’ll be touch and go ma lovelies!
Ah heard he's in talks tae be a MAJOR star oan channel 4, oan a bespoke programme called 24 hours in A&E, the Martin edition.

This cunts mouth drives me bleeping mad

View attachment 1488329
That needs mair than a plaster and nae debates ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she still waiting in A&E to be seen, we’ve no had any updates? I was expecting pictures of stitches by now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Only me would cut my hand!”
Ffs Martin naw only you would make an episode ae Grey’s Anatomy oota wee scratch. Bet wee Deek fainted at the sight ae aw the blood pouring oot his hawn but Martin would be lit ffs Derek ye get carers allowance tae look efter me!!!
I can’t stand Derek, glaikit enabler o the tat hoarding monstrosity so aye
Ahhh I luv we deek he looks a lovely wee soul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lmaoooo what would you do if they needed your blood for Mazda?
MrsJ isnae gonni reply, she's deed as she gave Martin aw her bespoke blood. They're pickling rest of her in pickle joos in case Martin requires any mair boady parts. Canni wait tae see MrsJ's bosoms oan Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she didn’t get stitches then 😂
Absolutely nae way would this drama queen miss an opp for a story of stitches and A&E! We usually get treatit to the high end content of his bed sheets for Christs sake

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just as we thought, no stitches 😂
"Work at my peace" ...imbecile
Screenshot_20220810-210818_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
MrsJ isnae gonni reply, she's deed as she gave Martin aw her bespoke blood. They're pickling rest of her in pickle joos in case Martin requires any mair boady parts. Canni wait tae see MrsJ's bosoms oan Martin.
Nearly spat my drink oot!! 😂 I canni stop imagining oor Maz wi me D cups bespokely whacked oan his chest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.