Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldnt agree more. A bespoke colour way of green, scent; with envy, coming from the hobbit hole this weekend. Blinds drawn so he can convince himself his followers he hates the sun.. whilst he screeches at derek to get oot so he can arrange the pumpkins. Glaring at his phone at all the people oot and aboot enjoying the sun 👌 I will be smelling the wealth down south at the beach ☀☀
A wiz going tae suggest a hack a saw this morning on GMB to spray water on your window then cover it up with tin foil cos it reflects the sun.. keep him cool .. but then it is Beirut so ppl will think he’s goat a grow on especially the chopper up in the sky as he’ll still huv his heating blasting at 30+

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So glad Martin tells us what day it is everyday or I wouldn’t have a clue my lovelies, nae debates.

Also these quotes he’s started posting, give it a rest. We all know you don’t even understand what they mean you illiterate bald hermit, patron saint of the bespoke Paisley towers. Nae my full quote. So aye.

Have a great Tuesday gang, let’s kick Tuesdays ass, spine bright 💎
Mebbes he's sacking the cleaning and gonni be a life coach guru. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awk, am both at a wedding and ma young pals 30th this weekend, might have to cancel for the reveal ..
In all seriousness though av 4 weddings, 2 festivals, 3 big birthdays to celebrate and a wee week abroad , honestly though after 2 years of awful covid (though it is still around, ma maw has it the noo) am living life this summer as u never know whit is roon the corner.. u never hear him saying he’s invited to a wedding or parties? Just his nieces disco party.. and remember poor deeks birthday living it up at the bingo hall? I’m a homebird and do like my home comforts so to some extent I get it.. but it’s every day and weekend same old bullshit! But 2 men nearing their 40s it’s really really sad! Go to a beer garden and enjoy the sunshine this weekend Mazda I dare u..
Tae be fair he’s living his best life by nae getting invited tae any weddings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's so tragic I almost feel sorry for him. But then I remember what a horrid little witch he is and normal service is resumed.
Yeah that's me. The minute l feel sorry for him l quickly give my head a shake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs, this prick goes to desperate lengths for content
View attachment 1478213
Howling a women’s mask is too big for his heed

Absolute bespoke vampire, doesn’t like the sun shining. It’s all a load a shite. He’s creating this hatred for summer and nice weather because he lives in a bedsit in Beirut, and can’t enjoy the sun in a garden. The dark, cold nights are when he does the same as everyone else and feels the same. What a sad little life that he needs to pretend to hate the sun just because he can’t stop buying tat so that he can save for a house.
I know I don’t understand why he can’t just go to a park and enjoy the weather or a local beach like probably most normal people do who live in flats and don’t have a garden do. It baffles me

Maybe “the lassies” will turn up to tat towers and surprise him. By that I mean the OGs - the 60 year olds he used to work with and not the Instagram crew that raided his kitchen cupboards. So aye.
I don’t live that far from paisley il take wan for the team and go to his 40th 😂 Mario geez an invite dawl 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Made ma fav Martin moment intae a wee gif on this dayn of dawn cos am hiding oot the heat in ma room. No thinking aboot autumn mind you cos am no a savage and am planning anither wee trip tae that there London in actual autumn so need tae save ma pennies. Tonsa love hens

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry lovelies but I’m TOO HOT #nowell #crabbit
(But I’ve been out doing gardening,smell the wealth)but I’m still too bleeping hot.
I’m away to get in my jammies and get into bed at 6pm like our wee Mario.
☀☀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry lovelies but I’m TOO HOT #nowell #crabbit
(But I’ve been out doing gardening,smell the wealth)but I’m still too bleeping hot.
I’m away to get in my jammies and get into bed at 6pm like our wee Mario.
☀☀
I'll be doing the same soon. Shower, cooling off on the bed and tv 👍😂

Reactions: 12
Aye. I’ll be busy shutting my tits in the plugged in George Foreman. So aye
I've come oot of lurkdom to say I'm officially deceased 💀⚰ best thing I've heard all year, nae debates! Spine bright ma lovelies and tattie hearts to you hilarious fuckers 😘🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Should we start calling him Mirren noo 😆

Ye aw slagged Martin oaf as well fur huving a moan aboot summer, ya rotters! Dinnae fash Martin, ah've goat yer back always! #deserved #stmartin
😂 It was a one off because l sat out too long 🥵 You can all smack me up the heed if we ever meet up 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually boaked at this 🤮

5FAB2653-C666-45D9-B264-AFED8F528A8C.jpeg

The honkin turd is still sitting around in the mother of the bride housecoat though!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.