Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can't imagine deek in the army. He's too small. Lol. Like proper incy wincy tiny. Wonder why he left the army?
He was only in the army for aboot 2 minutes, wasn’t deployed anywhere. Still no been on a plane 🥺

Marion planning her Autumn reveal this weekend as central Scotland is set to bask in record temperatures of 28/30C
Just love how the weather gods bless us for this event🌞💋💎🥔
Aw it’s glorious ma lovely 🥰 was sitting out the back door yesterday thinking get it right up ye Martin 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For real the only “thing” he has on the horizon is turning 40. So all these inspirational quote posts must be around that? They’re sure as tit not about anything else: not buying their own place, not getting their driving licences, not living their “dream” and starting a family…. Turning 40 and ‘decoring’ the bedsit for autumn / winter. What a life 😆🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For real the only “thing” he has on the horizon is turning 40. So all these inspirational quote posts must be around that? They’re sure as tit not about anything else: not buying their own place, not getting their driving licences, not living their “dream” and starting a family…. Turning 40 and ‘decoring’ the bedsit for autumn / winter. What a life 😆🤭
Even turning 40 will be a complete non event with him. You need friends tae fill a party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Might be veering right out ma lane here but is there no nice parks in Paisley? Or good beer gardens? Or anywhere nearby that’s nice that he could actually go and enjoy the good weather rather than hiding away inside counting down the days til winter. No wonder he always moans about his mood being shite 🤣 there’s plenty people I know who live in flats with no gardens but they still enjoy the sunny weather by going to parks or organising things to do outside.

Reactions: 30
Hey Marion, how about turning your life around and maybe do an online course or some training or something, look for a better job something to move you forward in life. Deek how about moving from M&S trolley boy to warehouse operative a step up or start looking into those driving lessons you wanted.
For duck sake your parents obviously don’t advise you and you’re both too thick to think for yourselves - we know you read here, can’t you just look to us for help and do something with your life instead of spend spend spend on pointless tit. Work hard, save your asses off and at least get your foot on the property ladder,
I’m sure it’ll not cost much more than you’re paying now and it’ll be yours!!! Have some ambition man for gods sake

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even turning 40 will be a complete non event with him. You need friends tae fill a party
Maybe “the lassies” will turn up to tat towers and surprise him. By that I mean the OGs - the 60 year olds he used to work with and not the Instagram crew that raided his kitchen cupboards. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Marion, how about turning your life around and maybe do an online course or some training or something, look for a better job something to move you forward in life. Deek how about moving from M&S trolley boy to warehouse operative a step up or start looking into those driving lessons you wanted.
For duck sake your parents obviously don’t advise you and you’re both too thick to think for yourselves - we know you read here, can’t you just look to us for help and do something with your life instead of spend spend spend on pointless tit. Work hard, save your asses off and at least get your foot on the property ladder,
I’m sure it’ll not cost much more than you’re paying now and it’ll be yours!!! Have some ambition man for gods sake
Maybe for our entertainment purposes we should start a list going of thing Mario and Derek should do to start enjoying life a bit more (and give us some decent content 😂) edited to add we know he reads here so he could deffo take inspiration from our suggestions lol

Reactions: 14
Maybe “the lassies” will turn up to tat towers and surprise him. By that I mean the OGs - the 60 year olds he used to work with and not the Instagram crew that raided his kitchen cupboards. So aye.
As much as I detest Rendall & Co, I'd love them to go round and take the piss again. Sadly they'll never be invited back ☹

• Haha
I’ve a strong suspicion wan o these is Betty, ma lovely

• Haha
He talks how happy he is loves his wee flat, doesn't want to move but someone who's has had a flat and then move on they have never once said ohhh I regret this
Swerving oot of ma lane to say we rented an apartment for a year when we first lived abroad and it was brilliant. The living room alone was, nay joke hen, the size of his whole flat. There were also 2 bathrooms; not a luxury for people like Shartin Martin to be honest.

If we didn't have children, we would definitely move to a bigger city and downsize to a wee terraced hoose or nice apartment. More space and a bigger garden is nice now we have children but we didn't need it before they arrived. Before we had children, we travelled a lot and had a good wee social life though.

Reactions: 12
What is all this talk of autumn starting on 1 September. My birthday is at the end of September and every one of those 38 birthdays the sun is shining

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Talking of things to do and happen in his life, when’s the wedding?? They’ve been engaged for years now. Or is that all for show too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I canny wait til aw us luvlies are sitting oot our ain back doors enjoying the sun this weekend☀ Whilst wee miserable Maz will have the heating on full blast, 30 pumpkin wax melts oan (but he hates seasonal scents hens), moaning to Deek that he doesny have enough decorations fir his grand reveal, and continuing to wish his life away on insta🥔❤💎

• Haha
I canny wait til aw us luvlies are sitting oot our ain back doors enjoying the sun this weekend☀ Whilst wee miserable Maz will have the heating on full blast, 30 pumpkin wax melts oan (but he hates seasonal scents hens), moaning to Deek that he doesny have enough decorations fir his grand reveal, and continuing to wish his life away on insta🥔❤💎
If he doesn’t postpone it he will mug himself right off 😂 I cannae wait until we’re all ripping the pish oot o the little baldylocks oan here!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's so tragic I almost feel sorry for him. But then I remember what a horrid little witch he is and normal service is resumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awk, am both at a wedding and ma young pals 30th this weekend, might have to cancel for the reveal ..
In all seriousness though av 4 weddings, 2 festivals, 3 big birthdays to celebrate and a wee week abroad , honestly though after 2 years of awful covid (though it is still around, ma maw has it the noo) am living life this summer as u never know whit is roon the corner.. u never hear him saying he’s invited to a wedding or parties? Just his nieces disco party.. and remember poor deeks birthday living it up at the bingo hall? I’m a homebird and do like my home comforts so to some extent I get it.. but it’s every day and weekend same old bullshit! But 2 men nearing their 40s it’s really really sad! Go to a beer garden and enjoy the sunshine this weekend Mazda I dare u..

• Heart
Couldnt agree more. A bespoke colour way of green, scent; with envy, coming from the hobbit hole this weekend. Blinds drawn so he can convince himself his followers he hates the sun.. whilst he screeches at derek to get oot so he can arrange the pumpkins. Glaring at his phone at all the people oot and aboot enjoying the sun 👌 I will be smelling the wealth down south at the beach ☀☀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.