Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelie you will be well and truly in my lane as I live in Hampshire. Gie us a shout of you want some recommendations fur high class eating establishments on par with Castelvecchi. And don't forget tae pack your hoosecoat because it's never too hot to get warum and cosy, even oan the south coast!
Hello hen, I’ll be in a vay, vay bespoke part of Hampshire called Gosport. I’ll be frequenting the Gunwharf Quays ( which used to be the HMS Vernon, where ma husband served), so if you know of anywhere there of a similar ilk to the Castlevecchi (although I doubt it!!!) gie us a shout! 🥔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re both thick as each other. Teenie tiny doll Derek could’ve done his driving test in the army funded by them. Neither of these clowns have any aspiration other than to get aww cosy and baked 🥴🥴 hope tha cooncil turfs them oot and makes them pay for a private rent so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

Bespoke autumn flowers & the Bald Hermit of Paisley Towers

(No fully ma quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s no imagination of his own . The poses like Andre Wheatcroft ,except Andrew Wheatcroft has nice skin and looks good . He doesn’t have a huge bulbous nose with blackheads . Check out the pores
Playing catch-up with all you trolls but just had to say that Mario‘s nose looks like that Facebook video of a strawberry under a microscope, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oor Derek was in the army, apparently that's how he got the flat.
I didn't know this, thanks dawn hen for helping me getting to know but ayye he couldn't had been serving long in the army.

I see the Olivia actress from Greece passed away, am surprised Marion no done a tribute story post to her since he'll be declaring he was such a 'massive' 'favourite' fan of that film also but ayye can tell ma loveliees am a massive fan don't even know the full name 🤣

Reactions: 12
I didn't know this, thanks dawn hen for helping me getting to know but ayye he couldn't had been serving long in the army.

I see the Olivia actress from Greece passed away, am surprised Marion no done a tribute story post to her since he'll be declaring he was such a 'massive' 'favourite' fan of that film also but ayye can tell ma loveliees am a massive fan don't even know the full name 🤣
Spoke too soon Isa hen

Screenshot_20220808-222133.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’re both thick as each other. Teenie tiny doll Derek could’ve done his driving test in the army funded by them. Neither of these clowns have any aspiration other than to get aww cosy and baked 🥴🥴 hope tha cooncil turfs them oot and makes them pay for a private rent so aye.
Anybody with ambition or drive would say we've done well in this bedsit we've built it from ground up (no ma words) time to move on and make a forever home but no Marion will be green with envy someone enjoying his decorated revamped flat that's he's spent his hard earned cash on, anything goes wrong he calls cooncil to come fix it also if cooncil get in there say goodbye to wall panel, ceiling drop lights, flooring would be ripped up it would be left exact same way he moved in, I have a neighbour that works in council (anti-social dept)was doing my Isa when I was out faffing about in my garden today enjoying the sun and as we were talking about social housing being built on new build estates ( not against it equality for all I say long as your not deliberately not working like Oor Martin) and I asked how much roughly for a flat you think and she telt me for 2 bed ek it is 260-300 so I can only imagine what he's paying in the ghetto I'll say 150-200 max

Ffs he is so predictable ain't he 🙈💤💤

Reactions: 13
I was driving by Paisley abbey today and they are building gorgeous bespoke 2 bed flats right beside it and I hate to say my brain thought only if Marion didn’t spunk so much money he could have pad like that (not a back and front door) but still a stand out home

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He can't help himself jumping on the grief bandwagon can he. The fake little man.

• Haha
Mop kicking ma way into Tuesday ma lovelies. I’ve been up and done a gym session already and on ma way to work. Maz still has another 4 hrs in bed before his 5 minute shift. Tons a love 😘.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Marion planning her Autumn reveal this weekend as central Scotland is set to bask in record temperatures of 28/30C
Just love how the weather gods bless us for this event🌞💋💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So glad Martin tells us what day it is everyday or I wouldn’t have a clue my lovelies, nae debates.

Also these quotes he’s started posting, give it a rest. We all know you don’t even understand what they mean you illiterate bald hermit, patron saint of the bespoke Paisley towers. Nae my full quote. So aye.

Have a great Tuesday gang, let’s kick Tuesdays ass, spine bright 💎

• Haha
Personally Mario, I prefer what Ferris Bueller has to say about life.
*You are totally missing out on life whilst waiting for all these 'platforms' and 'foundations' etc etc to happen!
What’s he getting ready for? Apart from festooning the bedsit with a load of fish leaves?
Is he looking forward to a holiday? A new job? His wedding? A new house? No, of course he’s not. There is no platform or foundation, just Groundhog Day again and again, wake up, gut the bedsit (but don’t dust the skirtings or blinds), work for 2 hours, eat a beige dinner, get all cosy and then bed. Interspersed with wishing for the weekend, when he does exactly the same things except he goes to b&m rather than work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It looks like the Essex Drag Queen is finally moving into her mansion this week. That’s the only reason he’s ramped up the Autumn shite so early

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It looks like the Essex Drag Queen is finally moving into her mansion this week. That’s the only reason he’s ramped up the Autumn shite so early
I think he is doing this to try and piss us off....he doesn't realise it doesn't work like that. He just makes us laugh and wastes his cash and time dancing to our tune!
I don't care if he plasters his flat with Autumn leaves in the middle of a summer heatwave, I'm to busy living in the moment and enjoying the sunshine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He thinks he’s like the phoenix rising from the ashes with all these stupid quotes . All this just to live life the same way he has been , doing nothing except shopping in Home Bargains and eating at a chippy . What a tit .
I don’t even know what this quote means (it’s no mine) and I’m quite a clever person.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Personally Mario, I prefer what Ferris Bueller has to say about life.
*You are totally missing out on life whilst waiting for all these 'platforms' and 'foundations' etc etc to happen!
In which case, his story will be one of how he lost everything to a shopping addiction. Truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.