Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been on Rightmove and saw a nice little 2 bed mid terrace fixer upper in Paisley for £85k. So I’m literally shocked how cheap property is there, We’d pay around £300k for that where I’m from, but we move. Why the duck have they not brought their own house? Deeks got to be on about £18k and Maz must be on at least £10k p/t plus his earnings from insta. It’s madness that they’re still in that bed sit, honestly makes my head spin I just don’t get it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just been on Rightmove and saw a nice little 2 bed mid terrace fixer upper in Paisley for £85k. So I’m literally shocked how cheap property is there, We’d pay around £300k for that where I’m from, but we move. Why the duck have they not brought their own house? Deeks got to be on about £18k and Maz must be on at least £10k p/t plus his earnings from insta. It’s madness that they’re still in that bed sit, honestly makes my head spin I just don’t get it 🤦‍♀️
Sorry ma lovelie but free cleaning products are nay earnings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s madness isn’t it. We just brought a 2 bed house where I am and it cost me £225K it’s so cheap up there they could easily afford it- maybe they’re riddled in debt thanks to that klarna…

BUT Martin doesn’t want that remember. If he wanted to make money from the app he deffo could!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mertin wouldn’t want he’s own hoose but if he did he’d have it like THAT 😉

I think it’s because he wouldn’t be able to phone the council every-time something went tits up. Wonder wit happened to that damp patch my lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Deek would be quite happy with the odd PlayStation game and his spare cash could be saved up for a deposit to get a nicer place. Marion the bald cuckoo is disgusting absolutely wasting Deek’s money he actually works hard for 😠
Deek didn’t “treat” you hen, he was just too baked to notice you’ve nicked his bank card again.
Urgh Maz can get to duck and go and take his rotting sharty arse with him. #freeDeek

#amPMSingsoaye #allamsayintheday #crabbit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Madness!! 2 bed here is at least 250k.. baffled why they don’t have their own place or at least private rent a two bed front an back door! He’s such a lazy toe.

Reactions: 15
Right I think I'm throwing my finance out (I jest, we both earn okay salaries, he's just slightly further up the medical career ladder than me currently...he doesn't give me petty cash, and unlike Martin, we haven't bothered making out we are engaged as we know we have no current plans to actually legally marry).

He's on leave for a few days to get some revision done and papers written. I've stayed out his way mostly just so he can get it done. This means I've used the glorious weather to do a million bleep washings...now I mean everything. Duvets, pillows, mattress toppers and protectors, clothes (I appreciate I'm very lucky in that I've got the room to do it and still on a pre-energy cost rise fixed tariff). I don't think I've needed the drier for any of it (other than a few mins to help fluff up the pillows again). Anyhow, after all that yesterday, I told the other Hula in the evening I've done so many "bleep washings the day" that once he was finished for the night, he could remake the bed once the last was dry (he is sooooo good at getting the shopping in, but you know, he also does his share!). I kid you not, he looked me straight in the face and said "I've not done gynaecology since I finished med school, but I'm pretty sure that is a recipe for thrush. Also, why are you being so vulgar?" Honestly...not only did a male anaesthetic trainee mansplain thrush to a female medic, but I'm more annoyed that he didn't remember the frigging conversation we had one evening about 'washing' v 'washings' and why the 's' bothered me so much (shock he knows I'm on Tattle and doesn't want to disown me...in fact I think he laughs more at Martin more than me).

Then to just top it off today, he decided he needed a break away from looking at his screens so went out for a bike ride (I'll do a lot of things, but he's on his own with that!) and came back with a late lunch for us from the local deli (smell the wealth). I don't know if he's trolling me today... we are nowhere near Paisley and the frigging elephant! (It is delicious though, but gutted that his rhubarb cream soda was nicer and he didn't share more than the sip!). I did ask if any dogs barked as he cycled back with them...only 2.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate to see people break up, expecially people l know, but I'd love Derek to get fed up with him and his ways and kick him out. I definitely couldn't live with him, but imagine the meltdown he'd have 😳

I bet he sat waiting for the 11th second to tick over for the screenshot 😂
View attachment 1482179
He might be hoping for a break up ma lovelie now his mate Andrew wheatcroft has announced he’s single 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He might be hoping for a break up ma lovelie now his mate Andrew wheatcroft has announced he’s single 👀
He’ll be straight back to the aunties box room sleeping on a pile of fishy leaves so aye. Wee derek can finally get his flat back and live in peace 💋

• Haha
Well ma loverlies, the sun wiz finally shining here in Martin land. Efter wurk ah enjoyed ma back door gairden, goat ma fancy lounger oot and a large glass of vino. Klarna oan ma erse, ah drapped the full glass, smashed everywhere. Still picking up glass fae the patio. Ah'm way Martin noo, roll oan Autumn. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well ma loverlies, the sun wiz finally shining here in Martin land. Efter wurk ah enjoyed ma back door gairden, goat ma fancy lounger oot and a large glass of vino. Klarna oan ma erse, ah drapped the full glass, smashed everywhere. Still picking up glass fae the patio. Ah'm way Martin noo, roll oan Autumn. 😭
Nah hen, whit you need is yer ain bespoke Looee Voooton Starbucks cup made of plastic 👌mind and fill it with wine instead of Barrs lemonade and ice cream sauce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah hen, whit you need is yer ain bespoke Looee Voooton Starbucks cup made of plastic 👌mind and fill it with wine instead of Barrs lemonade and ice cream sauce.
Mind blown wi that and nae debates. 🤯 Kin ye dae me a wee reel tonsa luv M x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched Andrews story, dignified, gracious and open. No cryptic snide remarks about snakes, no crap quotes. See how that's so much better Martin?
Looks aside, money aside, Martin will never get Andrew, he's intelligent. 😬🙃😂

• Haha
Just watched Andrews story, dignified, gracious and open. No cryptic snide remarks about snakes, no crap quotes. See how that's so much better Martin?
He’s lovely isn’t he! Comes across so genuine.

Reactions: 12
I've just watched it, and you're right he was all of those. Mario doesn't know the meaning of any of them and never will...Hope we haven't burst your bubble there, Maz. Just saying 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.