Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's rainy and windy here today so I imagine it will be in Paisley too. Sometimes the only way to tell whit season we are in is the temperature of the blooming rain. 😔

Might get oot ma autumn* collection, cheer masel' up and so forth. 🤣

*I don't have one, I'm not insane.
Oh Mario will love that weather hen, he’ll have 20 wax melts on and be under a blanket awwww cosy. 🎃🎃🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair I usually love Autumn, crispy leaves on a walk etc but with the cost of living crisis and another rise due on gas & electric I’ll take all Summer throws at me!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
We're having bbq in the garden, like a lot of sensible folk. I've never decored (not ma word) for autumn since I was a wean in school picking up manky leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair I usually love Autumn, crispy leaves on a walk etc but with the cost of living crisis and another rise due on gas & electric I’ll take all Summer throws at me!
Where Martin is, autumn leaves are rarely crispy, normally like sludge with aw the rain and if ye step oan them guaranteed there's dog tit in them.

Ah'm still in a mood the day, can ye tell? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wasn’t here for last years autumn jurrrneeee so I can’t wait tae get tae know this year 🎃 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, Martins lips have fully deflated the noo. What a waste of petty cash that could have been spend on more autumn crap. He looks like a bleeping raddish in that photo,

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Proper feeling herself the day. David Gandy had better watch out the noo!

6BEBC434-CCF4-4A74-B347-E50FBEE9C6C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
His eyes look red and puffy, like an allergy or hay fever. He certainly wasn’t blessed in the looks dept

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My god can someone tell Marion there is still approx 2 months of Summer left ! What is wrong with that man. You know once autumn hits he will be planning his Easter table ! The whole country has moved on from the Hinch Mania and it’s seasonal tables …it was a lockdown phase to occupy most ! Buy Marion is still going at it …in competition with himself !

Also did anyone notice the other day he shared someone buying his Ava May products and he didn’t tag her 🧐🧐 defo some beef ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's rainy and windy here today so I imagine it will be in Paisley too. Sometimes the only way to tell whit season we are in is the temperature of the blooming rain. 😔

Might get oot ma autumn* collection, cheer masel' up and so forth. 🤣

*I don't have one, I'm not insane.
Honestly hen, it's only 23 here now and the sun is spining too hot for me. I always feel like an alien when it's 30+ degrees and the Europeans are loving it and I am suffering 😆. Being aw cosy with wax melts oan seems appealing. I do nay own wax melts but you get the idea ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.