Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the edge of ma B&M beauty stool ma lovelies 🙄
He literally just wants to be the first! Incase anyone else has bought the same as him, so he can say I had it first. He was like it with Christmas, so bizarre and embarrassing that he cares about instagram that much

Reactions: 36
He literally just wants to be the first! Incase anyone else has bought the same as him, so he can say I had it first. He was like it with Christmas, so bizarre and embarrassing that he cares about instagram that much
He lives his life for instagram. It’s actually really sad if you think about it. No friends, no family who want him, constantly just thinking about the next thing he can do for instagram and for the likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He may be reframing himself but he’s still nae oil painting

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Youse luvlies are aw nasty trolls, personally I canny wait fir this weeks Autumn hall then the Christmas hall in a fortnight💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Going through my phone notes ! And come across this ! Guys I do not know who I thought I was in 2020 Xmas lock down but Marion had me in Xmas hysteria clearly !

I don’t know if I’m laughing at how bad my version of rocking around the Christmas tree is or the fact it was actually painfully true !

Canny wait for this years Xmas vomit otherwise known as Marion’s living room 🤣🤣

He lives his life for instagram. It’s actually really sad if you think about it. No friends, no family who want him, constantly just thinking about the next thing he can do for instagram and for the likes.
No ma lovely I’m sure Marion has told us on many occasions that instagram is not his life. Get back in ya lane 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was trying to look through the old threads but he bought so much autumn stuff last year! There were pumpkin mugs, bowls and other things. The fishy leaves, some words in a frame (I think 🥴). The orange cushions. I am sure he showed fifty million things in his autumn haul but didn’t even put it all out 😆.

Wasn’t there a autumn spend list leading up to the Christmas spend list or at least a total?! I’m crap at finding things in previous threads, clearly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was trying to look through the old threads but he bought so much autumn stuff last year! There were pumpkin mugs, bowls and other things. The fishy leaves, some words in a frame (I think 🥴). The orange cushions. I am sure he showed fifty million things in his autumn haul but didn’t even put it all out 😆.

Wasn’t there a autumn spend list leading up to the Christmas spend list or at least a total?! I’m crap at finding things in previous threads, clearly 😂
There was deffo a list posted I remember it and it was shocking! 😵

Reactions: 15
Was the autumn haul last year not calculated at about £500? 🙈 and now he’s spending more again. It’ll all end in tears like it always does and there’s no chance he’ll be able to resist doing the same at Christmas. No chance he’ll be able to “reframe” himself once home bargains starts getting the Christmas decs out 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know I’ve just posted but just had a quick look back at the autumn threads last year and ma beak is clutched. He bought so much shite I’d forgotten about! Also can’t sit for hocus pocus to be paused on the telly from the end of august til oct 31st then plunging straight into Christmas 😂
7934D293-603D-45F6-BFD9-54E93A6DB939.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I’ve just posted but just had a quick look back at the autumn threads last year and ma beak is clutched. He bought so much shite I’d forgotten about! Also can’t sit for hocus pocus to be paused on the telly from the end of august til oct 31st then plunging straight into Christmas 😂View attachment 1479132
YES! 🙌🏾 All that shite at the bottom, there’s now room to put it all out let alone buy more stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I’ve just posted but just had a quick look back at the autumn threads last year and ma beak is clutched. He bought so much shite I’d forgotten about! Also can’t sit for hocus pocus to be paused on the telly from the end of august til oct 31st then plunging straight into Christmas 😂View attachment 1479132
I’d forgotten about the white dog poo pumpkins 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Marjorie sit back and think if you didn’t have insta would you be doing an autumn display? If no then can it in!! We don’t all need to see 3 months of slow pans to your glass pumpkins and fishy leaves so aye. Only acceptable autumn decor is a couple pumpkins in October and maybe a door wreath on the ootside of tha door.

A think the funniest thing is he only has the tat tables in the lounge to decorate 🎃 nae dining room table and cannae hang his wreath on the front door. Doesn’t even have anyone roond so it is literally all for the gram 🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Marjorie sit back and think if you didn’t have insta would you be doing an autumn display? If no then can it in!! We don’t all need to see 3 months of slow pans to your glass pumpkins and fishy leaves so aye. Only acceptable autumn decor is a couple pumpkins in October and maybe a door wreath on the ootside of tha door.

A think the funniest thing is he only has the tat tables in the lounge to decorate 🎃 nae dining room table and cannae hang his wreath on the front door. Doesn’t even have anyone roond so it is literally all for the gram 🤳
All for the gram BuT tHiS ApP iS nO mA jOaB!!!! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s due to be 28 degrees today, the washing is on the line, all the doors and windows are open and I’m sat with a brew in the garden enjoying the peace. I am most definitely not thinking of Autumn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s due to be 28 degrees today, the washing is on the line, all the doors and windows are open and I’m sat with a brew in the garden enjoying the peace. I am most definitely not thinking of Autumn.
It's rainy and windy here today so I imagine it will be in Paisley too. Sometimes the only way to tell whit season we are in is the temperature of the blooming rain. 😔

Might get oot ma autumn* collection, cheer masel' up and so forth. 🤣

*I don't have one, I'm not insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.