Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept not an autumn countdown! It’s bleeping summer you clown!! We are all still living our best lives sitting outside having lethal drinks and jetting of to foreign shores. Glad ma life is no that sad
He’ll do it next weekend but come actual autumn he’ll be so fed up of it he takes it down, then puts the Christmas tree up 4 months early, then gets fed up of that come Christmas Day afterwards. Good job he makes £1000’s for his efforts….. oh wait 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How can he have gone from “Im not doing autumn this year I only decorated last year cos I was mid-breakdown” to setting a countdown for next weekend, before the schools are even back, when it’s to be 27c next weekend ☀

Someone phone leverndale and book a bed space please x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He’ll do it next weekend but come actual autumn he’ll be so fed up of it he takes it down, then puts the Christmas tree up 4 months early, then gets fed up of that come Christmas Day afterwards. Good job he makes £1000’s for his efforts….. oh wait 🤔
Bingo!!

He did the exact same last year, literally shite everywhere in the bedsit from August - 31 Dec 🤪🤪🤪 he is aff his heid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Heat wave pending. Mazza aw cosy wi the pumpkins and orange spice! Someone gift him a calendar so he realises he’s living two months ahead of time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ffs, this prick goes to desperate lengths for content
View attachment 1478213
They playstation jammies are wee Deek's version o' Martin's honking hoosecoat, never aff his fecking back and nae debates.

Canni believe a 38 year auld man dis an autumn countdown for his bought tatt in August! Surprised he disnae huv alpacas in his close tae keep up wi Queen Soph. Kin ye imagine the convos he huz wi his brother asking wit each other huv been up tae, brother producing plays in London and working on TV, auld Martin aye ah did ma autumn display in ma bespoke bedsit in summer and goat masel' reframed in TK Maxx. Aw, ah nearly furgoat the highlights o' his life is a sentence in a book aboot some chav who got famous fur cleaning oan the app that isnae his joab an a lift wi misfit jaw. And how cood ah furget aboot the titty pumping for a weans dance school award night. 🥴

If he does bloody share a birthday way me am playing tig wi the McGill's buses #ifyekenyeken 🙄

Someone phone leverndale and book a bed space please x
Majority of Leverndale is noo fancy back and front doors, Dykebar is jist roon the coarner fae him, he kin jump a McGill's tae it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He is actually taking the piss out of us! I am sure of it. There is no way on this earth that this clown is doing an autumn reveal in August for any other reason than to noise us up?! He is sitting in chicken towers watching us all through his crystal ball, clutching his big beak and cackling like he is about to be sectioned 🤦🏼‍♀️ Am sure ae it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine if he actually had a hoose bigger than a phone box, the amount of tat he would buy let alone *god forbid* his own front and back door garden!! A genuinely don’t think we would be on as many seasonal journees as he would actually have rooms to decorate. Now a love a wee change up, nothing on marios level before yous hit up ma closed outbox!! Ma Xmas tree goes up December 1st and doon on Boxing Day. But I do love a redecorate however I have a 3 bed semi (the wealth) so plenty of rooms to get through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
30 degree heatwave on its way again and he’s planning his autumn reveal. Do people even do autumn themes anymore? I don’t remember Hinch or Solomon doing much last year! He can’t even say he’s doing it because it makes him happy because he admitted that it was the exact opposite last year. HOW do more of his followers not see through his BS?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee baby donkey, a bleeping 6 day countdown to his Autumn tat reveal 🙄🙄🙄🙄
🤣🤣🤣 I'm here for it.
Power ballads, housecoat waves and squinty, red eyed, fishlip pouts reel coming up. Heavily covered via a Insta filter almost as thick as him!!!
It's that tragic I'm going to pop it in my diary.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry hens, I tried to reframe from commenting but how are back on yet another Autumn tat journey. During his breakdown journey he said he hated the tat and only did it as he was in the middle of a breakdown and felt he had to do it to impress people (how he thought some fishy leaves and a pumkin would impress is anyone a guess) And here we are again, splashed his wages/petty cash on more tit because the next season is Autumn.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good god It’s due to be 33 degrees here next weekend and he’ll be revealing his Autumn tat 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’ll think of him whilst I’m sat enjoying a BBQ with a G&T in my hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.