Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! He thinks he's got us telt with that screenshot. Did he not read it before posting? The post is talking about spending and enjoying life with friends and having great experiences (rather than saving it all...probably a bit naive in the current crisis though!), yet Martin has none of that to show the money he blows through! He has a handful of IG posts. Now money on a lovely meal out (anywhere other than an order at the bar and we'll microwave something pre-prepared place or a fried pizza), brilliant days away, holidays, I'd get it and agree. Money on different coloured cushions, anaemic garlic bread, mismatched foundation and constantly re-wrapping kitchen cupboards you don't own - for a handful of likes - not what that post was alluding to at all. Another own goal for Martin when trying to score against the 'trolls'.

Bet his head may explode when he realises some people actually manage to save and actually enjoy actual experiences and good company, all because they buy the make up and skin care they need rather than hoard, and they don't bother with fishy leaves and deflated balloons trying to be relevant on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s copied from Andrew wheatcroft again !!! Andrew posted this earlier but he does go out and travel and has friends 🤣x
Aye but does he have an ever growing pile of autumn decorations behind his “chesterfield”????!!! The very definition of living your best life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just clocked the prince of paisley and his miniature fiancé walking through Clydebank with his wee Roy cropper shopping bag.
We are in for a treat tonight I think!
Ma lovelie! If you see it, snap it! I want you all up in his face! Compromise his security if you must! so aye!
camera.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hahaha! He thinks he's got us telt with that screenshot. Did he not read it before posting? The post is talking about spending and enjoying life with friends and having great experiences (rather than saving it all...probably a bit naive in the current crisis though!), yet Martin has none of that to show the money he blows through! He has a handful of IG posts. Now money on a lovely meal out (anywhere other than an order at the bar and we'll microwave something pre-prepared place or a fried pizza), brilliant days away, holidays, I'd get it and agree. Money on different coloured cushions, anaemic garlic bread, mismatched foundation and constantly re-wrapping kitchen cupboards you don't own - for a handful of likes - not what that post was alluding to at all. Another own goal for Martin when trying to score against the 'trolls'.

Bet his head may explode when he realises some people actually manage to save and actually enjoy actual experiences and good company, all because they buy the make up and skin care they need rather than hoard, and they don't bother with fishy leaves and deflated balloons trying to be relevant on social media.
Exactly that!. And it has to be Derek's money being used for the pathetic hours Marion works.

Nice try, Mario 🙄

Grow up Mario 😂
Screenshot_20220806-164540_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You can't work 2 hours a day and have enough money for all those meals out, Martin.

You don't travel 🤣

What experiences do you have? Eating at the same places and sitting in your hoosecoat at 6pm.

Screenshot_20220806-180210_Instagram.jpg

I’ve just clocked the prince of paisley and his miniature fiancé walking through Clydebank with his wee Roy cropper shopping bag.
We are in for a treat tonight I think!
Martin Cropper, Prince of Paisley 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know about anyone else but I literally don’t want summer to end. Currently in Greece living ma best life wi all inclusive cocktails and bespoke history aw round me.
I literally could nae give two shiny shytes about autumn. I’m enjoying the sunshine and my time off work.
Also when I get back I’ll be enjoying the rest of my break with a trip to London planned with my friends.
Don’t get me wrong ma lovelies, I enjoy a decent Halloween party but am I gonna be filling my trolley wi flammable crap from the range the minute ma plane lands? Naw ma lovelies.

Martin, I mean this in the most respectable way - get a wee bleeping life. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Ugh get new material, you boring bleeping gnome. Soooo boring. I'm eating a pina colada tip top in the hot tub, shut the duck up. Nobody cares. I love autumn, its my favourite season, but ffs its summer. Stop wishing time away just because you ain't got a life, you poisonous pixie. And so forth...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being so bleeping boring and sad you have to try and make Autumn a personality trait?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where the hell does he keep all this stuff?? He can't possibly have room for it all 🤯 no way is he getting by with one cupboard and ramming it all behind the sofa. I'd have an actual breakdown 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies I had to scoff when I saw his post about spending money on experiences and how time is precious. I cant remember him doing ANYTHING this whole summer apart from nieces dance contest.. walking by a water waste pipe which he shakily zoomed in on.. drinks in his brothers garden. That’s literally it. And it’s not like any of that stuff is even exciting. Correct me if I am wrong ma lovelies 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
7419FF2A-327C-422E-88A0-0601C7D42BFD.png

Awwww, that’s nice, he reframed himself while he was in TK 😂 bleeping walloper! And for the ten millionth time Martin, it’s their... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1477905
Awwww, that’s nice, he reframed himself while he was in TK 😂 bleeping walloper! And for the ten millionth time Martin, it’s their... 🙄
What has he ‘reframed’ himself as, ma luvlies? St Martin of Ardrossan, eater of vegetables and promoter of sensible spending? Deeply spiritual place, TK Maxx, the sort of place one would have an awakening as such, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reframed himself from buying tat lmao. He clearly thinks that’s the right word to use 😂 martins page martins rules nee debates

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why no food pics though 🤔 must of been really bad 😂 there is not many places to eat in Clydebank if that’s where he was, must of been Greggs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why no food pics though 🤔 must of been really bad 😂 there is not many places to eat in Clydebank if that’s where he was, must of been Greggs 🤣🤣
Maybe somewhere in the shopping hall at the bottom🌚
Not very insta worthy in there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.