Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deed! What friends? Travelling?! 🤣🤣
View attachment 1477153
He’s likely only posted this because I posted on here about him constantly spending. Hi Martin 😂
Thing is, he doesn’t spend £100 on food and drinks with friends or £1000 on travel or experiences. He spends his money on glass pumpkins, gonks or whatever the duck they’re called and candy cane arches that the cat bursts. He spends his money on tat. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He looks baked not sleepy. So much so Marion has to hold him up 😂View attachment 1476961
Double posting ma luvlies but duck me! Wee Deek looks held captive! Mazda looks lit he’s just bought wee Deekster fae the dark web!! The primark tops fae the wee boy section aw brought oot fir there Saturday together, I’m predicting a day oot a eating undercooked greasy food, buying copious amounts a ‘autumn’ decor, and up the road aw cozy for 7 o’clock…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Martin, the checkout staff in B&M are no your mate. Doesnae count as spending money on memories with friends, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So ma lovelies, I have been channelling my inner Maz this morning. I’ve used the last of my olplex so I’ve ordered some more, dried my hair with my dyson (I’ve got more than 3 hairs though 👩‍🦱) and then I’ve just been and had a cheeky last lift. No lip filler though as that’s just no fur me.
I’m off on a day out and will be drinking 👉🍹 so that’s where ma comparison with Maz ends today. So aye ✌.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So ma lovelies, I have been channelling my inner Maz this morning. I’ve used the last of my olplex so I’ve ordered some more, dried my hair with my dyson (I’ve got more than 3 hairs though 👩‍🦱) and then I’ve just been and had a cheeky last lift. No lip filler though as that’s just no fur me.
I’m off on a day out and will be drinking 👉🍹 so that’s where ma comparison with Maz ends today. So aye ✌.
Live your life! Spend it hen! Enjoy your cocktail jurnee the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Martin... That quote does NOT mean spend all your cash on tat and landfill. It means spend it on experiences/travel/ memories with family and friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Spending money on travelling or experiences is not the same as spending money on autumn tat!

Thank you for coming to my bespoke TED Talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yasss ma lovelie, chanting you oan fae the rooftops on your bespoke day oot 🥳 av just had ma nails done, in an actual salon, by someone wae a “cesstificate” thankfully they look a lot better than martins shitey diy home job. Going to use ma oplex and dyson tae, and titty pump all night long with copious amounts a they 👉🏻🍹 lethal drinks. Spine bright, tonsa love ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There wis a lassie who did Botox and fillers near me who a few year back, wis found out tae be injecting the majority of the filler around the lip line and mouth and no much intae the lip. It meant that the lips looked gid tae start but the filler didnae last anywhere near as long as it should huv. Marion’s lips look tae huv disappeared quickly and ah wonder if he’s went tae someboady equally as skilled and professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yet again Martin is using a phrase he has heard incorrectly. He’s heard Petty Cash from his retail days and is now thinking he’s smart using it. It’s the “high footfall area” and “touch points” all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What day is it ? So confused Martin never posted a photo from his luxury penthouse with the view of the curtains and bins oot the back and no weekly greasy fry post up for breakfast . Do you think he’s alright ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wee Deek stoned out his nut😂😂
He's been partaking in a wee bit of the old devils lettuce this morning for sure 🤣 nice of his wee Maw to hold him upright for a wee photo😍

On a serious note, how does Maz deal with the stench of cannabis reeking out the bedsit 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve just clocked the prince of paisley and his miniature fiancé walking through Clydebank with his wee Roy cropper shopping bag.
We are in for a treat tonight I think!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
'Petty cash' for seasonal tit, get in the bin! What a pathetic little man! Derek honestly needs cross the road leaving him unable to cross himself 🥴 and run home and change the locks.

Anyway, this monstrosity appeared in sponsored posts and I immediately thought of Martin. Almost didnt click assuming it to be kids, which to be fair, would probably fit anyway. We know he frequents the women's lingerie section of the M&S app to end up with his mother of the bride coat and the other Teddy thing he had, so for all I know he's already waiting on it being delivered. I'm sure it will tick the cosy and autumnal boxes of being a complete slave to IG validation from his menopausal mafia.
Got one better than that my luvlie saw this on next the other day belta

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.