Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petty cash 🤣🤣 he's bringing me back to the 2000's, do offices even have a petty cash box now? Prick.

I reckon he is full of tit (again), he just wants an excuse to blow more cash in the Range on dross to decorate the bedsit for absolutely no one to see 🙄

That canvas he has of his brothers 'characters' really is odd. I get he is proud of him but why not support him by attending his West end show? He is bleeping weird
Yeh yachts have petty cash which is in 100's of thousands.

Wonder if Martin's Lilo tied up on Ardrossan beach gets cash to master petty cash shipped out to him.

Smell the wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That canvas he has of his brothers 'characters' really is odd. I get he is proud of him but why not support him by attending his West end show? He is bleeping weird
I thought that was Japanese anime characters 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that was Japanese anime characters 😳😳
No hen, you don't know so I'll let you get to know 🤣 its a print of a painting done for his brother featuring all the different panto Dames he's played. Wonderful memories for his brother but I'd bet our Maz didn't see him performing 99% of them on stage.

Literally zero of his own achievements that he hangs a pic of his successful brother in his sitting room 😖🧐🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No hen, you don't know so I'll let you get to know 🤣 its a print of a painting done for his brother featuring all the different panto Dames he's played. Wonderful memories for his brother but I'd bet our Maz didn't see him performing 99% of them on stage.

Literally zero of his own achievements that he hangs a pic of his successful brother in his sitting room 😖🧐🤔😬
Ah wull need tae huv a better look at it noo, clutching ma beak! Mebbes his brother gave him it like the pressure cooker we huv never seen again?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks baked not sleepy. So much so Marion has to hold him up 😂
Screenshot_20220806-103349_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Wonder what Derek sees in Martin? I can't think of one single thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder if wee Deek gives Mario hoosekeeping money for him to squirrel away in a wee purse as well as the petty cash

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's like when he said "get the memo" in his tictic video. He lives in the past, just like his clothes and hair. See, I don't Deek gives him duck all. I think it's just for our benefit, the sad little prick.
I bet he is going to invest in a fax machine. My question is who is reconciles the petty cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah but monzo doesn't spend his money in experiences which is what that pic means. He spends his on mindless tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂 he doesn’t create memories though. We would love it if he went on holiday or a weekend to London with friends but sorry Maz buying tat from B&M just doesn’t have the same ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.