Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hullo ma lovelies. Just to say I'm away to get myself a bespoke Kerry Katona check with my optician after mistaking a grey cushion for wee Deek's legs which I thought were wide open to the world. So aye. 🤓
Are they no his legs? That’s ma evening fondle cancelled then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Petty cash is what a business has isn’t it? Or have I gone off on a bespoke tangent oot ma ain lane??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I e spent the last 24 hours getting upset on the Archie battersbee threads. What a light relief ole shartin Martin is. I need to watch his stories now don’t I? Robins? Ghosts? Petty cash? The mind boggles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Petty cash is what a business has isn’t it? Or have I gone off on a bespoke tangent oot ma ain lane??
Yes, we always had one in the office.

It makes it sound like their relationship is a business one. In other words, Mario is a kept man which explains how he spends Derek's money so frivolously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hullo ma lovelies. Just to say I'm away to get myself a bespoke Kerry Katona check with my optician after mistaking a grey cushion for wee Deek's legs which I thought were wide open to the world. So aye. 🤓
I can only see wee Deek's legs open tae the world too ma lovely.
I definitely need a wee Kerry Katona check too aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I were Derek I’d be using the “petty cash” tae get Mario a one way ticket back tae Ardrossan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A wee Chinese for Takeaway Friday, ma luvlies.

Just to go with Shartin Martin Saturdays, Spoons Sunday, Mario Cannae Cook Monday, Treatit Maself Tuesday, What Else Can Ah Eat Wednesday and Through the Flair Thursdays 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ah might be swerving right intae the same lane as oor Marion here but ahv seen a robin a few times at ma bit recently. To be honest, I did think this was a weird time of year for them. Ah definitely saw it though, ma Kerry Katonas are absalootey fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spend spend spend spend spend. What a sad little life you have Martin. Spending more money on seasonal shite that he doesn’t need. He lives in a 1 bed postage stamp ffs that nobody ever visits, what is the point and where are you going to store it all thumbhead?!
Never does anything half productive or go anywhere different. Never travels or goes on holidays, weekends away etc which he could definitely do if he stopped wasting so much money. But what would I know, need to swerve back into my own lane my lovelies.Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Petty cash? Wtf?

Where's he gonna keep the new autumn haul he's gonna get? Behind the other sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How has shartin Martin pulled deek

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.