Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tattle bastards are literally the best bunch after my crappy week, I’m howling from the roof tops 🤣. Shartin Martin is gold!!!! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my lovelies we have all been treated to a 6000 dot story from Martin in regards to this shite app he’s downloaded. Pure rambling on and on. I think he’s no well. I think he needs sectioned hens. Been going on an on and on about this app like a 10yr old. I’ve said it once and il say it again. Cleaning with Martin is a parody account! Tonsa love xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe he down loaded any app . I think his little pea brain worked over time today for a story for Instagram and he’ll be on tonight saying he’s had hunners of messages saying he’s so funny .
Ye ur mair mystic meg than Martin, he's mair septic peg.

whys everyone calling him Martin?
Cos that's his name. Well, ah fun an auld poast saying it wiz, an we aw goat excited as much as Martin fur autumn, but it wisnae true ... but we ur ignoring that and he is now known as Sharting Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely deed an buried at Martin’s story.
He genuinely thinks he’s some sort of ghost whisperer when it’s a pre-recorded bird speaking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It wis more likely a plastic bag than a Robin. The only Robin in his flats is the thieving, robbing neighbours making him put his wreath inside. The bleep is a tripper.
Am starting to think he's mistaken one his plastic tat from last years Xmas decorations he gave to the neighbours ,must have fell out a box and he thought it was a real robin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So a wee birdie telt auld Blanche how it really went the day

*Marion downloads App*
Marion: Hello? It’s me Mario. Is there anyboady oan the other side that wants tae talk tae me?
*silence*
Marion: Natalie hen, it’s Mario. Dae ye want tae talk tae me?
*silence*
Marion: Fur fucks sake, is there anyboady oot there that wants tae talk tae me?
Voice fae doonstairs: Go duck yersel Bruno
*Marion squealing*
Marion: DEEK, DEEK DID YOU bleeping HEAR THAT? A WUMAN JIST SPOKE TAE ME OAN THIS bleeping APP!
Deek: saying whit?
Marion: Ah don’t ken, sounded like “Its yersel, Mario”. Who the duck wis that?? Am bleeping feart, get that app deleted.
*a few hours pass. Marion hears a noise oot in the communal stairway and like the noisy basturt he is, he runs tae the peephole*
Marion: oh ma bleeping god, there’s a bleeping robin et the door Deek. A robin, it’s a sign. It’s a sign fae the wuman talking tae me.
*Marion opens the door tae the robin*
Robin: Hiya, Ave got a message for a *checks paper* Martin McKnight? The message says “Mario, gees peace and stop using the dead for content. Sincerely, the entire deceased community.” Gid day tae ye, ya fud.
*The robin flys off* “whit a bleeping dive this place is, gates ah bleeping hell the cheeky prick”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He really is a 10 year old wee lassie. Nae debates. The kind of thing you would do with your pals at a sleepover. Not a 40 year old man. Can’t believe he believes this shite.

And as for the Robin pressing the buzzer, getting in the security door, flying up to the penthouse of Paisley towers and stranding waiting at his door. I’ve nae words fur that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Fucks sake! I’ve had a busy day at work and I come back tae this app tae find oot Mario is suddenly Oda Mae Brown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If there really was a robin it would be on the door bell footage! Listen up chicken boy get the video posted!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If there really was a robin it would be on the door bell footage! Listen up chicken boy get the video posted!!!
He probably hasn’t got the ring doorbell anymore. One of the junkies has likely stolen it and sold it down sauchiehall street so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.