Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Ma lovelies am leaving this app, someone thought I was mario on another thread this week because of ma bespoke pic and it just willnae do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I wunner if they have a sticker on their front door, under the ring doorbell, “nae petty cash left on premises over night” in case the junkies infiltrate the security system and boot his door in..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Babybail93

VIP Member
Fucks sake! I’ve had a busy day at work and I come back tae this app tae find oot Mario is suddenly Oda Mae Brown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
859B7CCC-5250-475D-BD6D-9787E6538909.jpeg
Huv ah got Kerry Katonas or dae they look like perfectly aligned bullet holes oan the door? Maybe his safety hus been compromised after aw.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He's working out how to spell/say tetanus injection, then he'll be on, being a brave little soldier.
Tett anus. Teat anus. Tit anus. NO YOU SHUT UP.

• Haha
You are now living life as it should be lived - in the future, nae debates ma lovelie. 👌 Now all you need to do is get yourself a hot chocolate stashun to get a wider variety of chocolate drinks and syrups you probably won't touch and that will gather dust, to really get those winter vibes, so aye! ☕ ❄

Spine bright, tonsa love 💎 🥔
Aye ma lovelie, I'm all set up the noo, tonsa love to youse!
IMG_20220808_124511.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
How is Marion’s brother a successful script writer for a TV show and yet Marion literally cannot string a single sentence together and polishes truncheons for ten minutes a week for a living? Ffs. I suppose it answers the whole nature vs nurture debate doesn’t it 😑

Oh and also riding on your brothers coattails is pathetic. Get a life Mazza!
Ma lovely. It’s quiet clear that oot of the three waines Johnny stole all of the braincells. You’ve got Mario who is borderline a vegetable, and Krystal Chandelier who stayed wae a bloke that cheats on her rather than get a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Deed! What friends? Travelling?! 🤣🤣
View attachment 1477153
He’s likely only posted this because I posted on here about him constantly spending. Hi Martin 😂
Thing is, he doesn’t spend £100 on food and drinks with friends or £1000 on travel or experiences. He spends his money on glass pumpkins, gonks or whatever the fuck they’re called and candy cane arches that the cat bursts. He spends his money on tat. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Martin, the checkout staff in B&M are no your mate. Doesnae count as spending money on memories with friends, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart