Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the niece will feel when she's tucked up on the chesterfield aww cosy at 9pm so Mario can go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t wait until there is 3 of them fighting fae the cludgie come 9pm. That flat is going to stink!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Grab your wee plastic mac Neve, there's aboot tae be shart juice flying everywhere the night, so aye. Keep oot of the line of fire wee lassie and if he thrusts that wee shart card in your face, RUN!
Snapchat-1851290146.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How do they afford to eat out so often? That PIP must pay well for the IBS… I can’t remember the last home cooked meal I saw him make!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he ever drink a glass of water or eat vegetables? His insides must be rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do they afford to eat out so often? That PIP must pay well for the IBS… I can’t remember the last home cooked meal I saw him make!
Never mind that, how did he afford two IceBlasts at the cinema in this economy?! Smell the bloody wealth, ma luvlies! But I guess that’s just ma wee jealous self coming oot, back in ma ain lane I go. Ah could only dream of such luxuries!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Never mind that, how did he afford two IceBlasts at the cinema in this economy?! Smell the bloody wealth, ma luvlies! But I guess that’s just ma wee jealous self coming oot, back in ma ain lane I go. Ah could only dream of such luxuries!
Her mum has probably given her some pocket money for the trip and she’s brought the ice blasts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s taken his child niece visiting to get him out of that shithole. This is the most he’s been out since his birthday last year. He‘ll be no well by Monday wae exhaustion

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her mum has probably given her some pocket money for the trip and she’s brought the ice blasts 😂
She’ll get mare pocket money than Maz makes from his 3 hours down the polis station - the lassie has probably paid for the full outing and his lip balms too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is he expecting her to sleep on the tiny concrete couch that he is getting rid of because it's so uncomfortable? It's quite disgusting that wherever she does end up sleeping you just know Marion has sharted there at some point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.