Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah bet Krystal’s sent the wean tae stay wae uncle Marion as a life lesson tae work hard and aim high. Ah ken if we hud a layaboot in oor family, they’d be used every time we stepped oot ah line. “Ken who failed maths et the school Blanche hen, yer uncle Mario. Dae ye want tae end up like him? Naw, so get up they stairs and study.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Even better that it hits the influencers where it hurts 👏
Mario has dropped Queen Hun right in it. She had stories up today using all that Elbow Grease shite he received, yet she was pretending she was just cleaning 😂 now she’ll get reported to the ASA on the Hinch thread. Looooove it!!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why would you have your wee niece to sleep over if you don’t have a bed for her? Especially as you’ve admitted the sofas are like breeze blocks. So not only has the lassie been fed bland beige food she’ll now have to lie on a concrete slab. Shocking!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
His family all must love it that he’s a friendless bore, the dugs and wains can all get shipped off to auntie Marion’s and uncle deeks when ther wanting out for the night 😂

I bet the niece gets on better and has more fun with deek and Mario absolutely HATES it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Mario and the Niece practice dance routines and do each other’s hair and make up on their sleepover? Then prank call their crushes

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Mario and the Niece practice dance routines and do each other’s hair and make up on their sleepover? Then prank call their crushes
The pair ah them in matching nighties daein the titty dance intae the Dyson 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He does realise that by recommending people use Hinch’s code he’s making her money? Everytime people like you use it Maz she gets a cut hence why she’s now got a front door, back door, orangery and 5 bedrooms. Could have been you hen. Spine bright 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Marion: ‘am no going tae be oan this app much the weekend’
Also Marion: posts every single basic movement throughout the day

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He does realise that by recommending people use Hinch’s code he’s making her money? Everytime people like you use it Maz she gets a cut hence why she’s now got a front door, back door, orangery and 5 bedrooms. Could have been you hen. Spine bright 💎
He's just so thick it's unbelievable at times 🤣

Staying off the app today, but thought he'd make us jealous showing us that he's spending time with family and having a cocktail.
What a sad idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just coming to find out what family member is Jel of our Marion’s council flat and tat ma lovelies ? I mean their life must be right in the gutter if they are jel ! Or is Marion just imagining things again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You lot are a riot, pure chuckling at the comments of his day with his niece, absolutely brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just coming to find out what family member is Jel of our Marion’s council flat and tat ma lovelies ? I mean their life must be right in the gutter if they are jel ! Or is Marion just imagining things again 🤣
I'm assuming it's Derek side 🤣
Sad times when it's took a child to get yous out to a restaurant/bar past 6pm on a Saturday night. They would had never usually done that 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine her getting back home and saying to her mum how her house is like a mansion compared to Aunty Mario's shoe box 😂

Yeah you're definitely a food expert Mario 🤭
Screenshot_20220730-183934_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.