Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. I've just finished the last thread. Got 9 pages left to catch up on here. But need to ask before I forget... AMA - what happened? Does she not run that business anymore? I read on last thread Mario aired her dirty laundry on his app? What was that about? I've missed an AMA journey somewhere lol
He did say weeks ago he had new bits from ama and was going to show them, but he never did! He’s answered a post about country baskets, but nothing like how he usually does. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Maybe I’ve missed it?

Has there been a tiff?
Has Hannah finally came to her senses?

Reactions: 15
Wonder how Neve felt about being woken up on a Sunday morning, at 5am, with that bastard hoovering and hanging his bleep washings on the airer.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is he collecting them from the river in time for the store opening?
The trolleys where I work are always going missing, getting taken home by customers or burned by kids, bleeping idiots - they're like Β£200 each! 😑 If plenty of hours were there, we could give someone a job going around town collecting & cleaning out the trolleys, as well as cleaning and sweeping the store front and trolley bay because none of us can get from inside the store to do it! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Has there been a tiff?
Has Hannah finally came to her senses?
I thought this πŸ€” hopefully shes seen sense after he well and truly outed her business troubles. He is a bleeping awful friend doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Round the corner lol πŸ˜† he had to slip that in
He forgets we know the difference from his brothers house to his hovel πŸ˜‚

She'll not want to go back to Marion's after being at Johnny's 🀭

Feckin boomerang. He's definitely a kid with that πŸ™„
Screenshot_20220731-103535_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, the niece is going from Beirut to Bel Air - the poor bugger probably has PTSD, a sore back from kipping awn that hard as nails sofa and a tight chest & sicky belly from inhaling Melvin's Jam Jar sharts the night.... πŸ˜žπŸ’©πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So, the niece is going from Beirut to Bel Air - the poor bugger probably has PTSD, a sore back from kipping awn that hard as nails sofa and a tight chest & sicky belly from inhaling Melvin's Jam Jar sharts the night.... πŸ˜žπŸ’©πŸ˜‚
Pity Will Smith isnae there tae slap some sense into Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well the wains away, deeks at work - I’d say chicken little will be getting a wee catch up to see what us cunts have been saying aw weekend.
don’t worry though he will be absolutely fine and no fill the void with 10kg of plastic pumpkins and autumnal wreaths πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’Ž xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.