Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got to be a Martin why would you randomly give your other kid an Italian name
I always wondered this! Mario just seems so exotic

Cleaning with Martin

Reactions: 22
“Ghoulish pallor”? He looks as if he’s been dead 3 days

Reactions: 23
Ah memories!

The feckin state of that. He's went overboard on the lip gloss, and that friggin nose man!

Oh here he goes with the best friend he fell out with. Two faced twat.

Reactions: 19
As if Martin has ever experienced ibiza
The closest he’s probably been to it is lighting a ‘mambo sunset’ wax melt, so aye

Reactions: 33
Marion in his wee pyjamas already.

An hour ago I was sitting in the garden watching my husband have a water fight with our wee bespokes.

Sun spining and fresh air, Maz. Try it.

Reactions: 21
Why is Mario reviewing another cleaning company?!
He had the crapets cleaned. They’d only been down about a year, and then he had them ripped up a few months later anyway. He also purchased a Vax crapet cleaner. He just likes tae waste money

Reactions: 24
All these throwback photos have me well and truly clutching my normal size beak.

Not to go all Darius Danesh on y’all but there is so much love in the room (this thread). If you know you know (very niche quote, no ma quote*)

Reactions: 28
All these throwback photos have me well and truly clutching my normal size beak.

Not to go all Darius Danesh on y’all but there is so much love in the room (this thread). If you know you know (very niche quote, no ma quote*)
There's so much us newer Tattlers have to get to learn about Saint Marion.

Reactions: 20
Why is Martin bombarding us all with his many selfies nowadays?
He’s obsessed with lipgloss now but had lips drier than a nuns chuff before he got them deflated!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.