Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just call me Rosetta Stone ma lovely. So aye
Look at you chanting Rosetta Stone on, like an elephant walking while dogs are barking. Definitely putting it on the map, and goodness, your! Not! Even! Taking! Payment!

The narcissism with this one is just on a whole other level! I'm embarrassed for him. He honestly sounds like a precocious 7 year old who has the confidence to just let their inflated ego take over their mouth and completely reinvent entire situations. I wonder if he's always felt he was in his brother's (maybe also sister's) shadow. Have they often had significant 'achievements' in life (grades, careers, life events, extracurricular, etc.) and he's maybe been the one needing/getting praise for making his own sandwich, managing to go to the bathroom himself, crossing the street without Derek, etc. to the point he believes his own hype - like the people who clearly cannot sing on X Factor but have had parents tell them all their lives they are amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is he just looking forward to autum/winter so he can wear his 100ā€™s of winter coats?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He just never gets it quite right does he šŸ„“šŸ™ƒ
I don't know a lot about reels and setting up your phone to film (maybe I should get tae know?) but you can do the self timer to start exactly when you want it, surely, so you don't end up filming way before, like a noob? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear my insides shrivel every time I see the words sing it hen/sing it son šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just another manic m o n d a y āœØ good morning ma lovelies! Mop kick, spine bright and so forth ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The speed his fingers must be going at making those posters and fans are like lighting typing so quickly after his little big himself up, chest pop, he doesn't care about trolls exercise.
I mean.... if you were cynical, you'd almost think he had made them already, and I don't want to be out ma laine luvies, but I think it could be possible he wrote them himself....
Remember a few months ago he accidentally posted a question he had asked himself, think he maybe screenshot the message before he had sent it so you could see it was from himself hahahahhaa so heā€™s definitely sent those himself the sad bastard šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember a few months ago he accidentally posted a question he had asked himself, think he maybe screenshot the message before he had sent it so you could see it was from himself hahahahhaa so heā€™s definitely sent those himself the sad bastard šŸ˜‚
That was iconic. How did he think he could do that and *nobody* would notice?! He really does need to try harder itā€™s an embarrassment šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he had a front and back door and a garden then heā€™d be chanting summer from the rooftopsā€¦imagine the lethal drinks out in the garden ā€œbecause we canā€, those big white sandals propped up on a deckchair, all the tat he could buy for a gardenā€¦..heā€™d be living his best life wi his phone held up high. But heā€™s stuck in his wee flat while everyone else is outside in the nice weather or on holiday so heā€™s absolutely desperate for it to be autumn/winter again. Heā€™s a sad petty bleep thatā€™s wishing his whole life away. If he didnā€™t constantly waste money on shite then him and derek could be out enjoying the summer instead of being holed up in the bed sit in July sorting out autumn decorations šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
At what point in September will he start to bemoan the fading evening light and incoming winter? I know he ā€œlovesā€ autumn, (but not Halloween, NEVER Halloween!) but Iā€™ve followed him for long enough now to know that heā€™ll soon be whining because itā€™s dull and grey outside, saying things like ā€œbring back summer!ā€ completely forgetting that heā€™s just spent three months whining that heā€™s hot.

Ive never known someone wish their life away so much. Like someone said earlier, he bangs on about Christmas for months but doesnā€™t actually DO anything for it apart from fling tacky decorations all over the bedsit. Heā€™s never shown himself going out for Christmas drinks, or to a panto, or a Christmas market. What does he do on Christmas Day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If he had a front and back door and a garden then heā€™d be chanting summer from the rooftopsā€¦imagine the lethal drinks out in the garden ā€œbecause we canā€, those big white sandals propped up on a deckchair, all the tat he could buy for a gardenā€¦..heā€™d be living his best life wi his phone held up high. But heā€™s stuck in his wee flat while everyone else is outside in the nice weather or on holiday so heā€™s absolutely desperate for it to be autumn/winter again. Heā€™s a sad petty bleep thatā€™s wishing his whole life away. If he didnā€™t constantly waste money on shite then him and derek could be out enjoying the summer instead of being holed up in the bed sit in July sorting out autumn decorations šŸ˜‚
Youā€™re actually spot on! Heā€™s only bypassing the seasons at the speed of sharts as he actually canā€™t join in on summer tat because of no garden/no friends to have parties with etc. No shade on people living in a flat, he could easily get out and about and have a life, but no heā€™s as miserable and wet as an autumnal morning so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.