Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I’m chanting ye oan fae the rooftops hen, you hold yer power, am greeting over here! 😂
Ah put Marion oan the map with no payment and so forth. 🤣

I came here for Katie Price thread, didn't even know of Marion's existence till I came across him here, it's a jurney ah'm invested in noo. 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He’s clearly got plenty of ‘wealth’ to be able to spend thousands on Autumn tat so he should not be in council accommodation in my opinion. There’s plenty of people who need it more than him.
plus the fact the council clearly don’t give a duck that he’s panelling the walls and ripping up the carpets. The block next to him has been earmarked for demolition. Alarm bells would be ringing in my head and I’d not be spending hundreds into thousands on floors and blinds etc. yes it’s funny to laugh at him but actually it’s sad and dangerous he doesn’t use his money more wisely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Almost every shop has really nice xmas pyjamas at christmas and he choose these :LOL:
Can you imagine the static off of them. He’s put on 8 stone since last Christmas, so he cannae even wear them tae get aw warum this year after he’s spent their heating allowance oan autumn tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Storie replies are turned off but has screenshotted storie replies to show how much people love him 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
His DMs are just an echo chamber of lovelies who are lucky enough to be able to DM him. But also mostly his second phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The speed his fingers must be going at making those posters and fans are like lighting typing so quickly after his little big himself up, chest pop, he doesn't care about trolls exercise.
I mean.... if you were cynical, you'd almost think he had made them already, and I don't want to be out ma laine luvies, but I think it could be possible he wrote them himself....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is he acting like he’s carried out a full Reno with his bare hands.

He’s decorated, in fact he’s got decorators in!

He’s no took the plaster back, changed the wood work or doors or a new bathroom or kitchen.

He’s just decorated. FFS.

What has pissed him off tonight I wonder…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Liar, no one has.

btw, l still think that herringbone flooring looks stupid in a small room 👎
Screenshot_20220731-213029_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The best part is he has stolen those pictures from Derek 😅😅😅 the weasel WAS NOT there when Derek got the flat! They weren’t even together at that point. Lying little shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I see that Andrew guy has commented under his new reel. Marion will be in the toilet knocking one out thinking that he’s in love with him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I see that Andrew guy has commented under his new reel. Marion will be in the toilet knocking one out thinking that he’s in love with him.
My mind wasn’t even going down that route… in a sentence, Mario, toilet and knocking one out I immediately think shart 😂 I’ve been in this thread too long.

• Haha
Marion: I can’t wait fae the dark nights
Why’s that Maz, so you can be aw cosied up by 5pm, in your jammies and blankie and dae absolutely nothing… oh wait a minute 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.