Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a narcissist excessive attention seeking, self importance and seeking validation from strangers of an app. If you didn't care and loves your wee flat and boring non adventurous life you wouldn't need to post messages from others (or fake messages)hyping you up telling you it's okay to live way you are and whatever.
He isn't the toughest bleep going switches dm off and make deed Derek control his page.
When someone genuinely sends a dm he shows their pic, when it's fake and hides the pic it's defo himself 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think chickenlitt Mario is absolutely fewmin that we discussed that viral article about him being the first male influencer actually taking the piss out of him.

He did not ken those were subtle digs because he was so proud of himself for making it in the media.

There is nay shame in living in a (council) flat, even if "we are a one bedroom flat" (no ma quote). Marion's got delusions of grandeur and tries to portray he is the King of Paisley. If they work HARD and put the small businesses on the map, they should go and enjoy their success and see a bit more of the world. He just wishes his life away. It's sad.

Screenshot_20220729-112517_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-114344_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Got ma criss & joos ready and am here fae the pending meltdown! Never does someone who is genuinely ok with where they live & their life rant oan about it as much as this hole! He’s angering me more & more but I also absolutely love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This thread is always absolute FIRE, but when she’s goes on one of her bespoke rant/meltdoons it always has that extra
je ne sais quoi 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He’s clearly got plenty of ‘wealth’ to be able to spend thousands on Autumn tat so he should not be in council accommodation in my opinion. There’s plenty of people who need it more than him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.