Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the niece and brother Johnny rip the absolute pish oot of her sleep over at Marion’s the night 😂

“And then, and then! He made me a Barrs lemonade in a snide Louis Vuitton starbs cup! Wae askeys syrup drizzled aroond the edge!” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if he is going to walk her to the brother’s? Or if the brother will collect her? Can’t imagine the brother would want to park his car outside the Paisley Palais

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies. I've just finished the last thread. Got 9 pages left to catch up on here. But need to ask before I forget... AMA - what happened? Does she not run that business anymore? I read on last thread Mario aired her dirty laundry on his app? What was that about? I've missed an AMA journey somewhere lol
Is this Ava May Aromas? I have wondered this too. I'm sure I seen a candle on his table in a recent story and it was from The White Company (or somewhere like that) and instantly wondered where all the ava may aroma stuff was?!

Reactions: 13
Basically ma lovelies, Ava May Aromas went into administration a little while ago because, much like Mario, Oor H was up to her frazzled hair in Klarna and final demands from suppliers. Luckily, her boyfriend happens to be in the wax business, so he bought the company and all its debt.

This happened quietly behind the scenes and people were none the wiser until Mario took it upon himself to start flapping his rotten gums on his stories and told all his followers, which effectively managed to drive the final nail into the AMA coffin because who would want to spend money with a business that’s likely to take it and never fulfil their order? I don’t know how the land lies with Mario and Hannah now, but she hasn’t been seen in Beirut again since.

Hope this helps youse all get tae know. 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Him and his chill time. I'm sure he did all this for our benefit to show that he's close to his family, but a sleepover means nothing.
There's a skeleton in that closet that I'm itching to know, and that's why he had to live with his Aunty?!. It'll come out eventually though, it always does 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Basically ma lovelies, Ava May Aromas went into administration a little while ago because, much like Mario, Oor H was up to her frazzled hair in Klarna and final demands from suppliers. Luckily, her boyfriend happens to be in the wax business, so he bought the company and all its debt.

This happened quietly behind the scenes and people were none the wiser until Mario took it upon himself to start flapping his rotten gums on his stories and told all his followers, which effectively managed to drive the final nail into the AMA coffin because who would want to spend money with a business that’s likely to take it and never fulfil their order? I don’t know how the land lies with Mario and Hannah now, but she hasn’t been seen in Beirut again since.

Hope this helps youse all get tae know. 🥔❤
Thanks for filling us all in ma lovelie! I am surprised, I mean, with a bespoke range after Mario, she should have been putting yankee out of business!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couple of weeks ago, he’s barking on about not going over the top and decorating the bedsit for Autumn as he only did last year to please others.
And today, he’s blown his wages on Autumn tat and is laying it out.
His wages are all gone, 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As someone else already mentioned I’m still waiting on the haul from AVA he said weeks ago he was going to show . He’s really done wonders for Hannah being a brand rep and telling the world about her going bust .🤣🤣 31 likes on her last post .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Cosied up in the bedsit, hoosecoat & fleece blanket sorting out your autumnal tat.
I’m actually more embarrassed for him than I ever have been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
30th July, 20 degrees outside and this bleep is sorting out his autumn decorations.

Place your bets Ma lovelies, when will the autumn tatt be laid out like a primary school classroom display? I am going to say 24th August.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Most people are planning days out over the summer hols, booking things with friends and wee holidays. Marion is sorting out what autumn tat he wants out.. tell me you have nae life without telling me you have nae life..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well ma lovelies please don’t judge me as I lie on ma couch under a fleecy blanket all cosy!!

It’s not because I am manifesting autumn/winter vibes but simply because I was out living my life as I should last night and had too many o them 👉🏼🍹 LETHAL!!

My dinner will consist of a beige takeaway as a weekly treat and my shart card is on stand by for the post-venom toilet time 🚽

Keep you power 💪🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.