Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just noticed this fool hasn’t even got a blue tick. I thought when you had so many followers you had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive just noticed this fool hasn’t even got a blue tick. I thought when you had so many followers you had one.
I think you have to provide ID to get verified aswell. Don’t think they’ll accept his bus pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh shut up you whiney old wind bag 🙄
View attachment 1408049
Tired doing anything... Didn't he trek all way to Edinburgh at weekend for drinks 🤡 you were right lovlies he's going on long covid jounrnee, 'hope this doesn't last weeks'
I can guarantee he's not touched a bit of fruit or water.
Again Marion it's not a hoose you've got it's a studio apartment...but you keep living your so called best life 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her eyes are ok hens. I’m glad he let us know, like we give a tit 😂
They're not though, how else do you explain the hairdont.

Translated it for you lovelies….
“I am under regular medical care and supervision provided by the NHS. I have regular check ups, I have previously had an operation on one eye. I will need an operation in the future (on the other eye); it will be scheduled and should be successful. Although I knew this I still created some drama because I needed content. Need to pop to the opticians on the way home and get an updated prescription for my glasses/lenses.”

#nothingtoseehere #content #dramalama #sadfishing
That's a bit like saying I've been to the dentist, I'll need a filling in six months cos it ain't urgent. The other filling I had is ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think you have to provide ID to get verified aswell. Don’t think they’ll accept his bus pass.
So he's not passport or provisional license...😂😂
He really hypes himself up like he's living the best life when it's really not. Embarrassing for a near enough 40 year old man.. man too strong a description of him but aye what a utter 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he's not passport or provisional license...😂😂
He really hypes himself up like he's living the best life when it's really not. Embarrassing for a near enough 40 year old man.. man too strong a description of him but aye what a utter 🤡
I can’t imagine he has a passport or a provisional license ma lovelie. He’s just living life as he should though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is unable to provide the ID as his security has already been compromised on that app ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s “eating good” hens. No wonder he’s always bleeping tired. If I ate that many carbs at once I’d be in a coma! That’s not even on a day as hot as today. Fat bleep

F6605DFD-3027-499E-8F19-9066ED65E3A0.jpeg

The little token salad is killing me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Is pizza and pasta together a thing? I don’t have the privilege of constantly eating out lovelies and have to cook(gasp). I just would never have the 2 things at the same time.
I obviously need to get to know😭

To be fair there is a wedge of tomato between the two of them 😂
And what seems to be practically a whole onion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.