Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine he comes back from his appointment saying they’ve given him the go head to transition 😂
I'm literally laughing oot loud at this! 😂😂 FYI Marlon, if you're reading this, I'm sat in my back garden (smell the wealth #1) that I entered via the back door (smell the wealth #2) enjoying a coffee and some biscuits with my name blind nae akita dugs. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here he goes with this morning's ramblings! 🙄

He's drinking plenty (his skin and dry lips would very much suggest otherwise) and is eating good (and what do you class as "good" food, Marlon?) But he's no feeling right. 🙃 Bang on time for him to not be able to get oot and enjoy his 9 days aff and action awl the plans he had, poor wee soul! 😩

duck off back to bed, you lying, insufferable tit bag! 🖕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s eating good? 🤣🤣🤣 ok then. Remember you show us your diet of McDonald’s, deep fried pizza, joos n criss. We’ve seen the contents of your fridge.
So Marion, you still think covid is a blessing?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Marion’s so tired, can barely function or manage daily cleaning but he’s able tae jump oan the bus tae Edinburgh and get a wee boomerang gawn fur the gram. Gies peace clown. Guaranteed he’s getting signed aff the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wasn't he drinking them ➡ 🍹 lethal ape roll drinks last night? That might be why he feels shite today but obviously he wants to play on the covid thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s eating good…aye right hen we aww know that’s a big fat lie….we’ve seen what u eat marion and it’s absolute shite!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a clit transplant hens or maybe artificial insemination of some of Denzels baby batter so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Translated it for you lovelies….
“I am under regular medical care and supervision provided by the NHS. I have regular check ups, I have previously had an operation on one eye. I will need an operation in the future (on the other eye); it will be scheduled and should be successful. Although I knew this I still created some drama because I needed content. Need to pop to the opticians on the way home and get an updated prescription for my glasses/lenses.”

#nothingtoseehere #content #dramalama #sadfishing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.