Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You seem them often on burns or small rivers it's a grill to stop block rubbish/plants or wildlife going in because it will go underground just to stop blockage but I'm sure he could had found something nicer to photo rather than that 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah that’s the sort of thing I thought it was 🙈 it’s the fact it’s zoomed in so much too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The range are advertising autumnal shite bet he’s hot footed it along the road to buy mare tat after all it’s nearly august 🍂 meanwhile the rest of us are lying in our gardens soaking up the sun and living life as it shud 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s probably stood in the garden section oh Home Bargains taking photies oh their water features.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like the sort of place I’d go out drinking cheap cider and playing music from my phone speakers with my friends when I was 15 🥰 💎 xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
7C3A0720-1E3D-41A5-BF50-CB218968868F.jpeg

Halllllo ma lovelies!! Hope you’re all enjoying the sun in your outside space / gardens and aren’t cooped up in a bedsit like wee Marion. It’s absolutely toasting here the day!!! 🌞 🥵 So aye!

Also hope Rayn is keeping cool in this heat 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1406328

Halllllo ma lovelies!! Hope you’re all enjoying the sun in your outside space / gardens and aren’t cooped up in a bedsit like wee Marion. It’s absolutely toasting here the day!!! 🌞 🥵 So aye!

Also hope Rayn is keeping cool in this heat 🥹
Still 29degrees here at 5pm 🥵 but all my washing dried outside, tea is in the slow cooker and we’ve been sat in the garden.

Reactions: 13
I see he's left the flat and ventured oot to see his 'fam' - were they held at gunpoint? 🙄 And secondly, ah hope he's wearing SPF and won't get burned. 🍅 🤭 #ifyeknowyeknow #ifyedontknowthengettaeknow #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just stumbled upon some reviews on Google for restaurants in the North Ayrshire area, which appear to be written by Marion’s Dad. Excessive use of exclamation marks runs in the family. He has also added photos of 2 girls, presumably his granddaughters, in his review of Nardini’s. No screen grabs of the photos but they can be easily found.

B140D0AB-DE24-4D07-BE84-110C141EEF98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just stumbled upon some reviews on Google for restaurants in the North Ayrshire area, which appear to be written by Marion’s Dad. Excessive use of exclamation marks runs in the family. He has also added photos of 2 girls, presumably his granddaughters, in his review of Nardini’s. No screen grabs of the photos but they can be easily found.

View attachment 1406393
Is that not his brother?

Reactions: 8
Looks like he’s on them 👉🏻lethal drinks 🍹the day , maybe we’ll be treatit to one of his drunken rants the night or some photie of his bleep washings , so …. Aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1406393
OTT anger obviously runs in the family. Ignorant tit!. I hate it when people have to moan about things in public posts.

Hope he's sweating his bollocks off 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1406393
They must be a rough as duck family if the place is bringing out the bill first 😂 bet Maw McKnight had her red £5 hooker heels oan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Back in yer ain lane hen, Marians oot he's communal back garden sitting by he's own personal bespoke burn that runs through he's shared garden 💎 but aye big plans for his time off venture out into the ghetto.
Is that no the local sewage waste plant next tae the airport? Cud imagine him being a plane spotter, be nearest he gets tae wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well hens I’ve been a marion today! I’ve not seen the outdoors. I have a migraine - I have a neurological condition and high weather / change in the atmosphere can play havoc on me. So I’ve been sat in ma front and back door hoose with ma curtains shut and the windows closed and ma hoose has been nice and cool all day. Am yin eh they Bampots who need a blanket at all times though regardless off the temp. I’d love to enjoy the sun but I physically canny 😂. Hope yous all stayed safe, slathered yourselves in sun lotion and kept hydrated. Tons of love 💎 NN x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1406393
Well that's me oan a Google jurney the night and nae debates and it will still be mair exciting than Marion's evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.