Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I am veering out my lane here but I have lost the shammi thread and cannot find it. Can any of your lovelies point me in the right direction?

Reactions: 6
This prolonged lack of “content” is unheard of fae oor Maria. Has she finally realised naeboady gives a shiny shite aboot his boring, sad little world?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This prolonged lack of “content” is unheard of fae oor Maria. Has she finally realised naeboady gives a shiny shite aboot his boring, sad little world?
He's still commenting on other people's posts. Mebbes he's planning a big comeback ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mibi he’s had a moment of realisation that every talking clock post results in double digit unfollows 🤔 he is gonna need to clean something!

s u n d a y

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’ll have a stall offering cleaning services. Only within a certain distance though because she cannae get the shark oan the bus
And as long as he disnae huv tae cross the road wae his kerry katona eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Marj gone down to the local waste water outlet? Nae way has he actually gone out for the day to enjoy the weather ma lovelies..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fear not, she’s alive 😂 tit quality video, so zoomed in, obviously too scared to get too close to the water, absolute walloper.
Back in yer ain lane hen, Marians oot he's communal back garden sitting by he's own personal bespoke burn that runs through he's shared garden 💎 but aye big plans for his time off venture out into the ghetto.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has a pipe burst outside the Paisley Palais? Get ontae Scottish water hen, can’t be wasting water in this heat. So aye

883A4457-839B-44E3-968E-E612064E89E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where is this? It has a grill behind it.

Maybe to stop trolls living in it.

to.png

and what does the illiterate f*uck mean?

Either 'Hope your (you're or you are) all having a nice weekend to - to what Mario?

or 'Hope your (you're or you are) all having a nice weekend to <diamond/shine/blue> - maybe?

weather.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it looked like a burst wipe as well 😂😂😂 wtf is it? It’s not a waterfall 😂😂 it’s like an outlet at a waterworks or something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s bleeping mental!

D57A884A-F7D6-4237-BE9B-A432CDAC097E.jpeg

Here’s a photo I took of the sun in my own front garden just now, totally bleeping pointless but am living ma life hens and it’s not zoomed in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought it looked like a burst wipe as well 😂😂😂 wtf is it? It’s not a waterfall 😂😂 it’s like an outlet at a waterworks or something
You seem them often on burns or small rivers it's a grill to stop block rubbish/plants or wildlife going in because it will go underground just to stop blockage but I'm sure he could had found something nicer to photo rather than that 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.