Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the way he walks is annoying. Also the fucking duffle coat pack it away for the winter Marion. Put it in the kitchen cupboard where it belongs!

https://giphy.com/l0Ex6Ut39Zj7DzJn2

Reactions: 20
He’s in bed at 7.30pm on one of the best weather days we’ve had this year? He is beyond a joke! Go outside Mario and maybe that will help your sallow skin tone.

Reactions: 23
He’s in bed at 7.30pm on one of the best weather days we’ve had this year? He is beyond a joke! Go outside Mario and maybe that will help your sallow skin tone.
He's fiert to go outside, he likes to be surrounded by his possessions, aww cosy. If he went out, he might just see how much fun it is. I dont mean to the foodies haven Linwood Farm he's a young, fit guy with disposable money, live a little Maz. Join a gym, go for a sauna/swim, go to a pub quiz, cinema, book a last minute holiday/elope with wee Didums. Just do something.

Yer a lang time deed!

Reactions: 22
Here ma lovelies, I wonder if deed Derek is okay cause we've not actually seen him or rayne since he was propped up on the concrete slab of a couch.
He claimed Derek's life insurance and went on shopping haul for some new skin care products.
Isa is slacking I didnae pay attention to brand cause I lost interest when he said he swears by it but only used in 6 days and I've never head him meation it before until now
But aye tons a love tae ye *hand kisses* mwah

Reactions: 24
Their security has been compromised so they're in witness protection.

Reactions: 20
Blondes have more fun? Hmm dunno about that but it certainly brings oot an orange glow. Same haircut tae, mebbes Seedyhill is like North Korea and ye ur oanly allowed wan haircut style.

Reactions: 32
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.