Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost hawf ma hair after I had covid so itโ€™s no good news oan this day o dawn for oor Mazda, his three pubes will be blown clean aff his tattie heed next time he gets the dyson hairdryer oot #bespokebaldness

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I lost hawf ma hair after I had covid so itโ€™s no good news oan this day o dawn for oor Mazda, his three pubes will be blown clean aff his tattie heed next time he gets the dyson hairdryer oot #bespokebaldness
Not laughing at you losing your hair hen, but Mario can ill afford tae lose anymare! Maybe heโ€™ll be coming back oan this app wae a bespoke comb over

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lovelies, isn't it remarkable how the filter king never photoshops his massive hooter to a more flattering size?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Itโ€™s alive! Heโ€™s just reshared that awful picture of him and the โ€œblisterโ€ ๐Ÿคฎ

Apparently they donโ€™t need a filter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Johnnys awfy gid et the makeup is he no. Aw he needs is a better wig and heโ€™d huv a lot ah folk fooled.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone wanna tell her that her lips have been drier than a nuns vagina for years not just from covid ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I fail to have any sympathy for her when she said the pandemic was a blessing as they โ€˜paid their debts offโ€™. Why should we care now that youโ€™ve got the covid when you couldnโ€™t give a tit about the millions of people who died from it around the world? I hope your last 3 hairs fall out. Tons a love M ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
*Newsflash Mario * Your skin is always horrendous. We keep telling you here enough ๐Ÿ™„
Oh, and how's Derek btw?. It's all focus on you again as usual, you self centred narcissistic prick!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha, Maz. STFU.
You're skin has always been as dry as my growler when I watch one of your dancing uploads.
Am calling a bespoke bingo, ma lovelies! Nae taste, heโ€™s finally admitted it!

Marion, your problems are no mine hen! NEVER REPLY TO ME AGAIN. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I look better than him and Iโ€™m day 17856 of covid!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Hen, a hope you had your vacations for that covid cos if you didnโ€™t that explains why your on day 17856 of the covid, no ma quote โœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Ž feel better soon ma lovelie. Tons of love and tattie hearts ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And #grannybasher.
I bet he'll be fuming that we know what he did in HB though ๐Ÿ˜‚
Pretty shocked that oor Marion could be so horrible. Who does he think he is?! Anyway ma lovlies....this is ma first post...so aye. Just having a nose and stayin in ma lane ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The cutted up melon and harrowing tales of how #nowell he is has made me scream. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's that no well he can still post his chunks on insta with his bespoke bobbly blanket for comfort. And as for his skin..nothing an insta filter can't fix eh marion ๐Ÿคฃ I worry about Rayn...who's been making sure she gets her special diet while the other two have been struck down with the vid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh bleeping hell! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ That had me literally laughing oot loud and clutching ma beek! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not your circumstances, obviously, but what you said about Mario! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well lads, I'm glad he's finally got Covid and is feeling rubbish - serves the cocked-nose, three-gaited selfish prick right! ๐Ÿ‘Š I hope his lips remain as dry as sandpaper (when are they not? ๐Ÿ™„) as he talks too much shite the dat so needs to give his trap a rest.

Keep spinning bright, hen! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Him and that friggin word 'Utter' ๐Ÿ™„
The man child that lives in a world of make believe
Screenshot_20220702-203046_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.