Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he still off the gram, the joab that issnae his joab? Wonder how bad hes got it? Hope its making him shart double the amount. With each cough, a wet fart escapes his prolapsed bumhole.
Bet her grundies have been oan a boil washings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he still off the gram, the joab that issnae his joab? Wonder how bad hes got it? Hope its making him shart double the amount. With each cough, a wet fart escapes his prolapsed bumhole.
Fuckk sake ma lovelie, I’m on my own sickness journey (not covid lol but I do feel like death) and this made me laugh and cry in equal measure. I’M NO WELL enough for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone actually starting to worry about him?……………nah me either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A wee close up of the bespoke shart card.
View attachment 1382036

Ma lovelies, the days we were treatit to wee fashion shows, when Marion was confident and no longer letting the basturts get him down. My camera reel is 90% Marion and 10% family, so aye.
View attachment 1382051View attachment 1382053View attachment 1382054View attachment 1382055View attachment 1382056View attachment 1382057View attachment 1382059View attachment 1382060
Kate moss and Naomi Campbell better watch out he will be the next supermodel 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s probably killing him not posting, but he knows the longer he is aff that app, the more attention she will get
Creaming his knickers at all the “are you ok” DM’s he gets even though he can’t get DM’s 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah wiz in Paisley the day and the polis I saw hud really dirty truncheons so ah've emailed Nicola Sturgeon to log a complaint.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Daint even believe she has Covid, I think she’s just finally bored herself as much as she has us ,with her dog shite ‘content’ and ramblings.
She’s oan a downer as has nae big reveal planned. Keeping a low profile sulking, until the next jurnee!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies, hunners and hunners of DMs I'm just nooo well to get through it all. I'm a hunner percent worse than Deek, so I'm only accepting DMs regarding mysel and not Deek. Prayers for me. And only me and so forth.
IMG_20220701_222727.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hay💎
So my lovelies I’ve made the very easy difficult decision and deleted all Ma social media apps and profiles. No Ma Job no ma quote ✌🏻.

so aye, my mental health needs it’s own shart card atm just not in a good place - not having dark thoughts though - just in a rut and have hit a brick wall and so forth.

no here for attention - will leave that to Marjory 💖 just here to say no one miss a beat on Marjories page cos a need to keep up but am no having social media just for that lol.

have a good night Ma lovelies.
my mental health journey will be fine and I’ll fight ma own fight and so forth and so aye 🫶🏼 Tattie hearts 🥔
tons of love NN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hay💎
So my lovelies I’ve made the very easy difficult decision and deleted all Ma social media apps and profiles. No Ma Job no ma quote ✌🏻.

so aye, my mental health needs it’s own shart card atm just not in a good place - not having dark thoughts though - just in a rut and have hit a brick wall and so forth.

no here for attention - will leave that to Marjory 💖 just here to say no one miss a beat on Marjories page cos a need to keep up but am no having social media just for that lol.

my mental health journey will be fine and I’ll fight ma own fight and so forth and so aye 🫶🏼 Tattie hearts 🥔
tons of love NN
Keep your power hen and spine bright 💎 Tonsa love and tatties ❤ 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hay💎

tons of love NN
Keep you power hen

I had to take a wee comma when he was doing the coffin tic tocks my dad had just passed and it was too much for me - I'm only easing back in the last week or two when he's been mainly on his own comma 🤣
Take care of yourself, avoid beige food and pretend cheese 🧀 and spine bright💎 😘xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hay💎

tons of love NN
YOUR PASSION IS NOT MY PASSION! Jokes aside, take care of yourself and keep your power 💎 social media is the devil’s work and can be such a toxic thing. Don’t worry though, even if you delete insta for a year you can rest assured if you come back Mario will be exactly where he was when you last checked his profile 🙏🏼 It’s always Groundhog Day in the hobbit hole minus changing the rugs / bathmats constantly x mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hay💎

tons of love NN
Hold your phone high and live life how it should be lived *no ma quote
Take care of yourself hen xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s alive! He’s just reshared that awful picture of him and the “blister” 🤮

Apparently they don’t need a filter 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.