Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye no one apart from every Beauty blogger and make up artist on utube and Instagram who all have that dressing table in there Beauty rooms. He either lives in a bubble or he is so up his own arse that he thinks no one will notice these things.
Both!

Reactions: 2
I have no words for the twit tonight... he really needs to get over himself and crawl out from his own arse.
As if he as inspired kids! Melvin, we know you read here, that’s why you changed your mirror after all, get over yourself and agree, the lamp is bleeping pink!

Reactions: 9
He’s hinting for a make up collection now πŸ™„ obviously it will be called β€œma lovelies”
Pissing myself at this. I’m new to the World According to Melvin and I’m so happy I found him and all of β€œyouse lovelies”. There are way too many Instagrammers who make me angry. Wee Melv just makes me laugh.
Keep up the good work 10/10 everyone.

Reactions: 4
His so called followers asking where table and chair is from Jeso do they not watch his journeeees! Come on lovelies keep up!!!! Thick as pig tit

Reactions: 6
Mother Rendell has shown the Mario table off. That’s the only reason she visited him last week!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Melv never stops his juurrrnnnnehhhhhh on his page as he makes me laugh so much, plus all yoose funny fuckers on here make my day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oor Marion the gift that keeps giving ..so he was mass debating about it ,hunners of yeez are asking about it , and we've all dunn it ...eh no just you ya prick dinnae tar us all wae the same brush ,so aye and so forth

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.