Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the distinct impression that Melv made a New Year's resolution that 2020 was gonna be his year on insta. He's more openly on the beg.

Unfortunately he thinks he's in the same game as Hinch when effectively he's playing bingo and she's just scored the winning goal in the final of the world cup.

Melvin mate, your insta is never gonna pay for your McMansion and no agency bar the cooncil is bursting your letterbox to sign you up. Smile and so forth 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's pretty embarrassing all these grown humans totally fangirling each other, just for bigger bite of the insta-pie. It's so unseemly
cleaningwithkids is all happy now she’s been invited to the Scottish instagram accounts night out ( think it was more pity ) but wonder if Munchkin been invited ...god I can just see it now him walking in with his crown on and them screaming like he’s the real whitney 🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
cleaningwithkids is all happy now she’s been invited to the Scottish instagram accounts night out ( think it was more pity ) but wonder if Munchkin been invited ...god I can just see it now him walking in with his crown on and them screaming like he’s the real whitney 🙉🙉🙉
Expected that at the Avamay bash but he just shuffled around the dance floor like yer grandad at a wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that he’s saying his lovelies are all doing the same with their vanity areas because of him as if he didn’t steal the idea off of someone else 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that he’s saying his lovelies are all doing the same with their vanity areas because of him as if he didn’t steal the idea off of someone else 🙄😂
The way he is carrying on it's as though 'hunners' are storming the doors of Ikea shoving people out of the way to get to the Hollywood mirrors. :rolleyes:

Watching him stupidly blather on makes me feel like I could go on University Challenge and win.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now as some of you know, I have a geighbo daughter who also loathes Melvin queen of shops. She has been watching the "boyz&makeup" "highlight" tonight. I have been campaigning towards her about having Melv thrown out of the geigh society and she has agreed to speak to the geigh elders to have him excommunicated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Now as some of you know, I have a geighbo daughter who also loathes Melvin queen of shops. She has been watching the "boyz&makeup" "highlight" tonight. I have been campaigning towards her about having Melv thrown out of the geigh society and she has agreed to speak to the geigh elders to have him excommunicated.
Geigh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Confession I am a instagram home account with a over 60k following - don’t hate me 🥴so I no how this works desperate small accounts shout out big accounts not because they like them but because they no they will get a return and that’s what these fakes are doing

Reactions: 9
Confession I am a instagram home account with a over 60k following - don’t hate me 🥴so I no how this works desperate small accounts shout out big accounts not because they like them but because they no they will get a return and that’s what these fakes are doing
Can we have a pic of your make up area?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would you like me to *gift you some Melvin arse smells? I've got stale Fish'n'chips stink, or "ooor poor Reeeeynnnnnnn stanky tuna skiddies in tha hall" wiff?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg she is soooo desperate to be in the gang can’t stand her!

Expected that at the Avamay bash but he just shuffled around the dance floor like yer grandad at a wedding
I was cringing for him at that party 🥳 he didn’t know how to enjoy himself! That wee head swing he does! Too funny

Reactions: 3
Flash forward one week: “Hello ma “lovelies”. So av had teu return me mirrar because the “Hollywood” lighting was FAR to bright. as yous know, i ave got keratoconus disease (plsease look at my saved stories to learn more my journey) and I jst canne see anymere from the glare coming off my bespoke chrome finish. Gutted and so forth.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I ordered my prayer robe from Amazon, in plush blush grey. It said it was ten inches, I thought it would be bigger 😔
View attachment 88461
Hahahahaha brilliant 🤣

So I’m completely on board with anyone who makes teenagers/young people feel less insecure about who they are with sexuality, makeup........and so forth BUT there is no way any decent parent would let their young child sit and watch his dribble to help them with feeling comfortable about who they are! The language that comes out of his mouth being the reason! He is abhorrent and vile! The swearing is absolutely unnecessary Melvin pal! He chats complete shite! Either that or his beloved “lovelies” Feel the need to be so far up his trumpet to help boost that ego! Grated my tits that one last night. Not sure who he thinks he is at all
that’s exactly what I thought! His manner and language are disgusting certainly not what you would want your child to look up to

dead 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Is he wearing the same top in both sets of stories? He looks rough as roast in the videos from 67 weeks ago.

His speaking abilities are absolutely shocking! His run on sentences mean that he struggles to pronounce basic words.

Also never in a month of Sundays do I believe he has Chanel or Dior foundation 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.