Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that improbably green garden covered in bespoke plastic grass?

How long til Maz gives us a wee keek of him hoovering it?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It's very minimal, I would be planting some trees or hedge block out some those neighbours being able to stare right in... Also is that a gate at back of garden out on to the neighbours drive 🙈 surely not? It defo looks like it

They have done a gate that leads right out onto the neighbors drive..surely they won't use it? I'd be raging if people were just cutting across my drive to get into THEIR own back garden 🤣🙈he has side access so why the gate
That's possibly their garage at the back gate. The garage you see at the start of the reel is the next door neighbour's garage.

Reactions: 11
Marion’s BIL trolling him today - displaying his wealth by putting his washing on the line in the garden 🤭🤭 lick it up Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's possibly their garage at the back gate. The garage you see at the start of the reel is the next door neighbour's garage.
Your right my lovelie but makes no sense to me to have your garage at your back can't even go in your front door or half to walk round.. it's odd layout thanks for making it make sense 💎

Reactions: 10
Your right my lovelie but makes no sense to me to have your garage at your back can't even go in your front door or half to walk round.. it's odd layout thanks for making it make sense 💎
Even more so before the garden was done as they'd have to walk round the whole house.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh so that’s what the turf was for.

I bet he’s always sticking his big beak in where it’s no wanted. Asking for turf recommendations, sharing her brothers back door and front door.

duck off Mario!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blooming boiling the night ma lovelies. Have you got the heat up in Scotland?

I’ll bet his stinking hoop is sweating in that airless shite hole

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There really is no excuse for it nowadays with predictive text. I had to stop watching Begatron. The skeletal witch fucked me right off. With her corned beef tits and slag daughter
Corned beef tits... I'm no good here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel for poor baby rayn in the hot weather. That flat is top floor so bound to be hot, despite Marion in his hoosecoat 24/7. And we know he doesn’t open the windows wide since she made a dash for her life.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Half the problem is that if you try to correct anyone about their spelling/grammar you are labelled a troll/grammar police. Therefore, no one feels like they can say anything and it just continues. And it continues to the point of being normal and accepted. It's not normal and it's not acceptable! It's lazy and there's no excuse for it, I refuse to believe that every single person who types like Mario is dyslexic. The vast majority of people are just lazy and too easily offended when their mistakes are pointed out to them.
One of my friends from school self diagnosed herself as dyslexic when one of the girls pulled her on it, because her text is so bad you can't understand what she's put. Then l piped up, no, it's because you bunked off school too many times! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Corned beef tits... I'm no good here 😂
Have you seen the delights of Becky? She bakes herself until her skin resembles corned beef 😂 she’s one bleep of a woman. Surprised her and Mario aren’t besties

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you seen the delights of Becky? She bakes herself until her skin resembles corned beef 😂 she’s one bleep of a woman. Surprised her and Mario aren’t besties
I remember having a look on her page when she was mentioned here, but it was months ago.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.