Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey the bro’s garden is small and very overlooked not what I expected to see…like the slabs/tiles tho 😊
It's not a garden really, it's just a patio type horror. Not a go at them in particular, but where do the landscape idiots think the birds will feed and nest, the insects will grow and feed. Ok your clients may be inexperienced but teach them ffs, you can't wipe out nature in every back yard and think it'll be great for the planet.
Also, those shiny tiles are an accident waiting to happen when they're wet.
I'm extremely ratty the day hens. 😐😠😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A wee bespoke shopping trolley wi his flask and sandwiches, criss and joos. Rayn the wean in a papoose so her security isnae compromised. Gets aff the bus and hus a picnic in the bus shelter then straight back oan the bus.
And the wee bag of Barley Sugar sweets for sooking incase they get travel sick and pack away water proof rain coats . Can just see him fitting in with the Grannies na bother

What’s Marion following for he doesn’t have a garden ? Oh it’s Saint Mario saviour of small businesses .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not a garden really, it's just a patio type horror. Not a go at them in particular, but where do the landscape idiots think the birds will feed and nest, the insects will grow and feed. Ok your clients may be inexperienced but teach them ffs, you can't wipe out nature in every back yard and think it'll be great for the planet.
Also, those shiny tiles are an accident waiting to happen when they're wet.
I'm extremely ratty the day hens. 😐😠😳
My thoughts too. Very sterile and overlooked. Some proper planning to create structure and privacy. Landscaping is no ma joab though but I am an experienced gardener. I am away to live my life now

Reactions: 23
And the wee bag of Barley Sugar sweets for sooking incase they get travel sick and pack away water proof rain coats . Can just see him fitting in with the Grannies na bother

What’s Marion following for he doesn’t have a garden ? Oh it’s Saint Mario saviour of small businesses .
Mebbes he's gaun oan a windaeboax jurney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THERE. THERE. THERE!

It’s their and they’re you bleeping imbecile! It’s too hot to be reading her shite the day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Folks, we might be gaun oan an Oz jurney ...
Screenshot_20220622-122352.png

Ma money is oan Marion as Dorothy and wee Deek as the scarecrow. Although,mebbes Marion is mair suited tae the wicked witch. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
THERE. THERE. THERE!

It’s their and they’re you bleeping imbecile! It’s too hot to be reading her shite the day
I said on the Becky thread a few days ago - the illiterate idiots who don't know the difference between there and their need to be bleeping shot, nae debates! 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I said on the Becky thread a few days ago - the illiterate idiots who don't know the difference between there and their need to be bleeping shot, nae debates! 😑😂
There really is no excuse for it nowadays with predictive text. I had to stop watching Begatron. The skeletal witch fucked me right off. With her corned beef tits and slag daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There really is no excuse for it nowadays with predictive text. I had to stop watching Begatron. The skeletal witch fucked me right off. With her corned beef tits and slag daughter
Exactly! I genuinely don't think half of them went to school or had any real education from their parents, it's embarassing! Haha I love it! 😂 She's such a strange woman, I barely watch her stories anymore as it's the same old self serving shite! And Brooke is awful, no surprising just like her mother! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Half the problem is that if you try to correct anyone about their spelling/grammar you are labelled a troll/grammar police. Therefore, no one feels like they can say anything and it just continues. And it continues to the point of being normal and accepted. It's not normal and it's not acceptable! It's lazy and there's no excuse for it, I refuse to believe that every single person who types like Mario is dyslexic. The vast majority of people are just lazy and too easily offended when their mistakes are pointed out to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Quarterback (pinkpeonyhome) is another imbecile who over uses exclamation marks!!!!!!
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crikey the bro’s garden is small and very overlooked not what I expected to see…like the slabs/tiles tho 😊
It's very minimal, I would be planting some trees or hedge block out some those neighbours being able to stare right in... Also is that a gate at back of garden out on to the neighbours drive 🙈 surely not? It defo looks like it

They have done a gate that leads right out onto the neighbors drive..surely they won't use it? I'd be raging if people were just cutting across my drive to get into THEIR own back garden 🤣🙈he has side access so why the gate

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.